Orphan Black Renewed for Season 4

Orphan Black Season 4

Sestras, rejoice!

BBC America on Thursday announced that Orphan Black has been renewed for a 10-episode fourth season.

Orphan Black‘s third season, which explores the twisted origins of the mysterious male Castor clones, wraps June 20.

TVLine’s Cable Renewal Scorecard has been updated to reflect the news.

Your thoughts on Orphan Black’s renewal, other than sheer joy? Drop ’em in a comment below.

1. Chol H Yoon says:

Oh Yeah. Although seasons 2 & 3 are not good as the first season, I still love the clone club!

2. Missy Kelly says:

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Cass says:

Thrilled by this news, I was afraid they’d make us wait longer to find out like last year.

4. Kate says:

I’m happy but not surprised since the showrunners basically announced they had a five year plan for the story. I agree with some previous commentators that I’m not enjoying this as much as year one (partly I am attributing that to I saved like the first seven of season one and watched them all one Saturday leading into the new episode and since Season 2 have been watching pretty close to live with commercials and all that).

5. Missy says:

WOO HOO :D

6. jeff says:

I love the show but they should really keep it a 5 seasons.

7. Rich says:

Considering it’s on BBC America, I hope they go with the British model of telling their story and getting out.

8. Et Al says:

Hooray!

9. webly3 says:

I’m really really excited for the next season. Although it doesn’t get great ratings, it’s a great, underrated show.

10. B says:

Great news! By its nature, the story had to get more complex — come on, it’s clones! They weren’t going to just hang out and be a big happy family. — I agree that it shouldn’t go too many seasons, but I do hope that it comes back around to the sestras in the end with them safe and together.

11. BrightLight says:

I kind of expected to hear about a renewal soon when last weekend I read that Graeme was already talking about how they had Season 4 planned out, but glad to know it’s official now. At least I can now watch the rest of the season knowing that it will indeed be back. I hope they can get to do the five season arc like they have wanted, but I think that’s where it should stop. As much as I love the show, if that’s the amount of seasons they want to do and BBC/Space will give it to them, that’s where it should end.

12. Jared says:

Great news! I’m loving Orphan Blacks current season.

13. Dr. M says:

What to know what will get renewed? Ask me which shows I’ve given up on in disgust.

14. Klient, który chce skutecznie chronić swoje zdrowie lub
    odpowiedzialność cywilną powinien zrezygnować z płatnych dodatków
    do ubezpieczenia mieszkaniowego.

15. Meredyth says:

I am completely addicted to Orphan Black. I watched the first two seasons three times. I find myself talking like Alison (which is slightly worrying). This is the best show on television. I wish the series had 23 episodes rather then ten. I’m thrilled it has been renewed for a fourth season.

16. Diggy says:

WOOHOO HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE WOOHOO!!!!

17. tsevca says:

They´d be idiots not to.

18. val says:

we need that new season RIGHT NOW

19. Meg says:

Awesome!!!!!! I just love Orphan Black!!! And now hearing that it’s renewed for a 4th season……the sky is the limit on the where the show content can go 😀

20. Ediraymaydi says:

really loving it, please i really need the renewal of S4 as fast as it could be.

21. Yert says:

The Show is truly a masterpiece before it’s time. The actors must share DNA with some of N. Americas most beautiful and Meryall Streep. The story only one or two probs. Paul is too hot and too everything I always wanted in a boyfriend to go. So, “BITCH SLAP!”
    And Delphine? Murdered? NO! Kroch kick! Get her back!
    T.v. Critic Yert Mueller