Revenge Recap: Many Unhappy Returns

Revenge Victoria Alive

Victoria Grayson: Dead or alive? Before Sunday’s penultimate episode of Revenge, we would have bet on the former faster than you could say “infinity times infinity,” but now… not so much.

While hunting down Mason Treadwell in an attempt to clear her name, Amanda learned that he’d been hiding out in a trailer with a lady friend — and not just any lady friend; according to eyewitnesses, this lady friend looked “regal,” with a penchant for giant sunglasses. Sound familiar?

Violating the rules of her house arrest landed Amanda back in the slammer — I still refuse to believe that after all this time, Ben was the bruh to take her down — where she was joined by a very special cellmate: Miss Margaux LeMarchal! (Jack had her framed by an old friend from the police academy, or someone he connected with on LinkedIn. I forget.)

We didn’t get to hear what Margaux told her, but it must have been friggin’ crazy, because Amanda’s confidence in Victoria’s alive-ness skyrocketed. “She read up on how to fake one’s own death and get away,” she assured Ben, as if that’s something one just Googles and pulls off flawlessly.

In the end, Amanda’s “crazy” theory turned out to be completely true — which proved most unfortunate for Detective Ben, who was stabbed in the back of the neck (yay!!!) by none other than White Gold, upon finding a very-much-alive Victoria in New Jersey. (Oh, sorry, White Gold is Courtney Love’s character. I thought I’d remind you because… well, why would you remember?)

SHE ASKED HIM TO ‘STAY’! | You’ve got to respect that, even with everything else happening in her life, our girl still found time for romance. During a long-overdue conversation with Jack, she finally confessed: “I wanted you to stay, I want you to stay. I realized how badly I messed all this up.” Well, that’s an understatement… But since Victoria is alive, and considering that the series finale promo revealed she’ll come face-to-face with her accused killer, I have to imagine that the truth will set Amanda free — and into Jack’s arms.

CHAR-NOT-A-LOTTE | Charlotte also made her long-awaited return to Revenge this week, though I have to admit, the lone scene felt like a missed opportunity. Rather than sending her back to the Hamptons for a potential reunion with her father and half-sister, the show gave us a quick peek into Charlotte’s life at rehab, where Louise visited to pester her about gaining access to Victoria’s hotel suite. I guess Charlotte was the first person to speculate, out loud, that Victoria had faked her death… so that’s something. Good job, Char. You will not be forgotten.

DAD NEWS | Ben might have finally gotten his just desserts tonight — I’m not the only one who couldn’t stand him, right? — but it’s like I always say: Revenge giveth, and Revenge taketh away. A tearful David informed Amanda that his cancer has spread to his brain, and that his doctor gave him (maybe) six months to live.

Revenge fans, were you surprised to see Victoria alive and well-ish? Also, are you not-so-secretly thrilled that Ben is no more? Drop a comment below with your reaction to this hour and your hopes for next week’s series(!) finale.

1. kn1231 says:

Listening to Louise is like listening to nails on a chalkboard, and she is so up and down. Just when you think she’s coming around, back she goes again. And that was it for Charlotte? There was no point to bring her back for that scene. All that hype about Victoria being dead (interviews, tweets, etc) only to have her alive (PS: is the May Sweeps Scorecard going to be updated again to remove Victoria from the death column?). At least that gives me hope that the two graves the finale is named after can still include Victoria, and the other can be David. I just don’t want Emily dead or in jail next week… But her bleeding out in that promo didn’t look good. Hope I didn’t waste the last 4 years of my life. I didn’t really care about Ben, so his loss means nothing to me.

• Andy Swift says:

I think it’s safe to say Victoria’s “death” will have a strikethru tomorrow morning.

• kn1231 says:

At least there is Ben’s name to replace her’s with. And who knows, the whole cast of Revenge could be added to the list next week with the way the storyline is going.

• AddieM says:

Your “Yay” and hatred for Ben is very misplaced. Ben has always been fair and honest for the most part. He was just doing his job & obviously with Emily’s track record, he can’t be blamed for not believing a word that came out of her mouth.
        The important thing is at the end, he did the right thing and went to investigate if Emily had truly been set up. A number of characters on Revenge deserve to die but certainly not Ben.

• kn123- says:

There was no “yay” for the fact that Ben is dead in my post. I’m clearly stating that fact that the May Sweeps scorecard listed Victoria as dead, but she is alive and when they take her name down Ben’s can go up instead because he is actually dead. Also if you took the time to read my original post, I clearly stated I’m indifferent about Ben’s death. So please don’t put words in my mouth, thanks.

• Cory says:

I think they wee actually posting to Andy Swift. These were things mentioned in the original article/review.

• AddieM says:

Sorry the comment was meant for Andy and referred to the recap :-)

• AddieM says:

No one was putting words in your mouth, clearly my comment was in response to Andy Swift if you had bothered to check the positioning!

• kn1231 says:

My apologies!

• phyllis says:

Kudos to Ben for at least following up with Amanda’s story..I was always a doubter. I thought he was in tight with the dead police chief, and he was trouble. I’ll admit I was wrong on that one. But I knew Vicky would never off herself.

• SW says:

I agree. I’ve loved this show from the beginning, but if Emanda ends up dead next week with Victoria still alive and kicking, it will have all been a big waste of my time. I don’t necessarily need Victoria to die next week, but I definitely don’t want Emanda dead, either. She deserves a happy ending.

• Trisha says:

Of course Emily, Amanda – she’ll live; I never even considered Victoria really died. Why would she kill herself?

• Elena says:

I agree! If Amanda dies and Victoria walks, four years wasted. Victoria HAS to get some karma roll around from her entire life of evil. Framing David? Being horrible to child Amanda? Killing Aiden? If the “cliff hanger” they have promised is a woman sitting on a beach somewhere that might possibly be Victoria……RAGE.

• Amanda says:

I did not care for Ben, but I would have rather had Margaux die then him. The EP’s said that Revenge will end with a “little bit of a cliffhanger”. What?! Why? The show is ending. Any cliffhanger is cruel! People like happy endings. Get Emily and Jack together (they deserve it; especially Jack!) . Give Nolan a chance at happiness. Cure David. Have Louise get the hell outta the Hamptins! Kill off Margaux, Victoria, and Mason! The writers better not muck up the series finale… like they have with so many of the episodes in the past!

• Tammy says:

Because this was filmed long before they found out it was cancelled. No easy we will get all the answers…. Maybe in an article but no one is spending more money to give us complete closure.

• murph says:

The writers wrote the season finale as if it might be the series finale so yes, they will give us all the closure we need.

• AddieM says:

Very infuriating, lazy plot on the part of the writers…having Victoria fake her death twice. She needs to bite the dust for real..and WTH was that interview from Madeleine, it was very misleading and unnecessary.
      Ben did not deserve to die like that, he was the more tolerable of the new characters. He really was growing on me. Louise is an idiot! a real airhead … my hatred for her has turned to pity because I think she might actually be crazy.

2. Jason says:

I figured Madeleine Stowe’s interview about Victoria being dead was all a ruse. I was surprised Ben found her so quick. It was like she wanted to be found. I am glad Ben is gone, though of course it happened just when he actually became useful by being able to clear Amanda’s name. I can’t wait for the finale. I’m usually good at predicting what’s going to happen but not with this show.

3. Fred says:

All I can say is OMFG. I am still collecting my jaw from the floor

4. Nate Lewis says:

Ben who?

5. E says:

I feel lied to considering all the interviews. What BS!! I have stuck with this show and it was upsetting to see Victoria still alive. I don’t want Emily to die in the end. Is it really too much to ask that her, Jack, and Nolan survive?

• lorna says:

Agreed. I hope Margaux bites it, but I fear she kills Nolan. Eek I’m nervous for the finale. Poor Ben. A bit of a doofus but he didn’t deserve that. Louise is an idiot.

• DYS says:

We were lied to, but if she said something like “no comment” people would assume it meant that she would be back and be mad at how obvious it is. If she flat out said she’d be back, they’d be mad that the surprise was ruined. If she lied and said that she wouldn’t….It’s a standard no win situation.

• Elena says:

I love that Madeline said in interviews that she would only be back in flashbacks. It made Sunday night’s ending even better. She did it to surprise the fans and keep us on our toes. As someone that theorized she wasn’t really dead this whole time, I was able to scream “I KNEW IT!” at my tv.

6. JJM says:

Am I the only one who feels betrayed lately when TV shows swear they’ve killed off a character and they’re apparently dead only to return episodes later?

• kn1231 says:

ABC shows in particular. At least that gives a glimmer of hope for Derek fans still tuning into Greys Anatomy. I am not one of those fans, and I believe Derek is actually dead, but I also thought Victoria was dead too.

• Doo Bee Doo says:

I think my feeling of being betrayed stems from the fact that the show just backpedaled from a really really awesome TV death (one that got me back to watching last week). But no, I know exactly what you mean. Hate it when shows do that in general.

• kn1231 says:

I agree. All the epic-ness of that final scene with Victoria blowing herself up was perfect, and tonight’s reveals ruined everything.

• Kimmy says:

Victoria going up in flames was a spectacular and epic TV death. To see her alive again totally ruined everything. I was half expecting Stefano De Mira from Days of our Lives to be in the house with her too, and any other soapie character brought back from the dead. Seriously? The only thing I’ll miss from Revenge will be the interior design.

• Elena says:

Then why do you watch? I will never understand people that come to these posts just to comment that the writing sucks……but they still watch. This show has more twists and turns and has kept me coming back for 4 seasons. I adore it (minus the entire initiative plot line which made me roll my eyes repeatedly–but keep watching). If you don’t care and won’t miss it at all, skip reading the reviews.

• moon says:

Stefano De Mira lmao!

• Dude says:

Yes, it was a great TV death but I can’t imagine Revenge ending without one last, great Victoria/Emily face off so I’m happy.

• Danielle says:

It depends on the character and the TV show, honestly. If it’s a character I hate with every fiber of my being like Victoria? You’re 100% correct.

• DYS says:

Like I said in another post, they kind of have to swear that the characters are definitely dead because admitting that they are alive ruins the surprise, which would also receive complaints. There is no fool proof way to not make some people mad.

7. Cobra says:

Honestly, I stopped watching after last season, but returned for these last few episodes after reading it had been cancelled. Honestly, I remember completely why I turned away from this. It’s remaining absolutely ludicrous. How is it that someone who planned this as meticulously as Emily/Amanda is all of a sudden so careless that she’s in the situation she’s in AND the show has to rush through the final story arc.

• Trisha says:

This made sense to me because Emily is tough; Amanda is not, she wants to do the right thing.

• Shannon says:

I kept watching hoping the show would get back on track. To go from such an amazing, edge of your seat show in the first season to this limping along daytime caliber soap has been difficult. It’s like marriage that turned sour. You remember the good times but just can’t seem to get back to that! These past few episodes have been particularly sloppy. The crappy security protocol at Nolan’s and Emily’s houses leaving them exposed. What’s the point of Louise and Margaux? Why are they even bothering with a David Clarke cancer storyline? I feel like that development was an afterthought when they were hit with viewer backlash for bringing David back. Oh, sorry guys! Our mistake, we’ll give him terminal cancer!

8. Scott says:

Yeah the people at Revenge were informed that the show was coming to an end. I’m surprised at Charlotte’s change in attitude after only a few weeks in rehab

• kiwirevengefan says:

She has been months in rehab. She was gone months before Daniel died and was not allowed back for his funeral.

9. N says:

I was so surprised to see Vic. alive. Tears came when David said he had only 6 months.
    Still loving Nemily!

10. Doo Bee Doo says:

Emily Van Camp is a great actress. If Marvel doesn’t amp up her character then I hope she gets another gig that will let her shine again.

• Elena says:

I adore her! When she cried while telling David how they would fight his cancer diagnosis……Give this girl another show, PRONTO!

11. Lauren says:

I realize that it’s not uncommon for actors to give interviews that are meant to misdirect the viewers, but I’m a little annoyed at how insistent Madeline Stowe was about Victoria’s death. However, this may just be residual annoyance for her actual character.

• Well, I figured she wasn’t dead in the explosion because it was her setting up Emily so what would be the point of that if she was really dead and would not see the outcome of her plan, and totally out of character. This doesn’t mean she lied in the interview because she may actually die in the final. Maybe Louise kills her. That would be something.

• Doug Henning says:

I also had figured she was not dead.. Replacing a body and faking dental records in a fire that would destroy DNA is pretty easy for these types of characters..

12. Alichat says:

Charlotte’s scene was too short. I would have liked to see her rattle off to Louise all the things Victoria has ever done. Or perhaps a condensed version of them. I guess no one thought to tell Charlotte that David has cancer? I wonder if they will tell her before he dies. I wasn’t happy that Ben got it, only because he could have proven Ems was telling the truth. But I had a feeling that was who Margaux had called. And Louise….my word…..she really is gullible 12 ways to Sunday. So, looking at the promo, White Gold puts a knife in Nolan’s hand, Emily and Jack finally sleep together, Jack ends up in the hospital, Emily and Victoria come face to face, and Emily is lying in a pool of blood. I have a feeling this finale will be devisive.

• Doo Bee Doo says:

And seeing your comment helped me finally put together why crazy-looking Courtney Love was stabbing Ben in the back of his neck in that last scene. This is what I get for skipping a couple of episodes (I read the recaps but the stuff with Margaux was so yawn-inducing that I kinda skimmed over it).

• amanda says:

Best comment award goes to you! Could not have put it better!

• lorna says:

This. Why has nobody told Louise or Margaux that Victoria killed Aiden??

• Amanda says:

I know! I’ve been wondering that too! I keep waiting for it. Emily/Amanda, Jackm, and Nolan are the ONLY non-killers!

• Sarah says:

Really? Jack killed Kate, Malcolm Black’s daughter.

• Amanda says:

Admittedly, I did forget about that. I also understand a kill is a kill, but Jack killed on duty and to protect. The rest killed out of vengeance.

• Elena says:

Or anything else that the crazy B**** has done? I want Louise to find out everything and assist in finding Victoria and clearing Amanda’s name…or at least apologize for being such an idiot. I want Margaux to find out everything that V did right before she is carted off to prison for Murder, and everything else.

13. laurelnev says:

Someone remind me WHO Courtney Love’s character is…and why she’d be killing cops for Vicky?

• Doo Bee Doo says:

According to a recap a couple episodes ago (March 29th), she was a hitwoman whom Margaux had to meet with in person to call off a hit on Emily. That’s… pretty much all the recap said, and I didn’t actually bother to watch the episode for myself because I was pretty fed up with Margaux being a lame antagonist. Alichat’s comment just above yours finally helped me put together that Margaux probably called Courtney Love in that scene at the police office (after she told Louise to go wash her face) and ordered that hit on Ben.

• Chloe says:

Thank you. I’ve watched all the episodes & still have no memory of her. At least now, I have a vague idea of who she is. LOL

• laurelnev says:

Thank you. Now you remind me, CL was the hit Margeaux called off someone…Louise maybe..,

I’m not sure if she was there for Ben or if he just had bad timing. :) But obvs, Margeaux has put a hit on someone. Hopefully, it’s not Jack or Nolan.

14. Danielle says:

This show is pissing me right the hell off. She gets her Dad back just to turn around and have him have cancer. WTF is that about? It’s not drama, it’s cruel. And Victoria, dammit, stay dead! She’s so much better when she’s dead as a door nail. And no, you’re not the only one to dislike Ben. He’s awful, right up there with Louise and Marguax. Kudos for Jack having her framed. Obviously we will get our happy endings next week but in the meantime, I’m gonna seethe with rage over bitchtoria’s ‘resurrection’. Turns out she’s a coward after all.

15. So… I hope this helps!

16. Madeleine Stowe is the best villainess ever. Her acting blows most all the other characters in this away. I’m sorry Ben was killed. I thought he was OK. I do think it’s time for Revenge to end. The reasons for carrying on various revenges were getting pretty implausible. For instance, Margaux’s reason is a bit dim and certainly thin.

• I agree. Victoria’s character would never commit suicide. She will go down clawing and biting. She is the perfect counter for Emily, who is a great hero character. I hope they both survive, but since Madeline said she was dead, maybe it is the end for her next week.

17. Chad Smith says:

Best part of the episode was the Everwood reunion with Emily Van Camp and Tom Amandes.

• amanda says:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed!

• lorna says:

Loooved it. I need to buy s3 and s4 on dvd!

• Kevin H. says:

YES! When Amanda was in court, I was all, “Don’t worry, Amy Abbott, your dad, Harold is gonna save ya.”

Loved the ending with Queen Victoria. Oh and Courtney Love better not kill my Nolan next week; studmuffin needs to get his guy and a happy ending.

18. swam says:

i will not be surprised if Victoria and David end up together. How strange that his lymphoma is now giving him less time. Time to escape with her.

19. ellajwade says:

So Madeline Stowe just didn’t tell the truth. After 4 years, this is what we get? What a disappointment to all the loyal fans that hung in there when so many were deserting the ship. I want to make sure I never watch another show that is being done by these writers and producers. The time they have given Margaux and Louise has been a joke. Nolan, Emily and Jack should be riding off into the sunset together. Wish we could do a survey!

• Shannon says:

The whole Victoria’s Team Revenge would have been SO MUCH BETTER if they would have replaced Margaux and Louise with Mason. A Mason Treadwell/Victoria Grayson team up would have been way more interesting. Not to mention made more sense. They are both driven by greed and delusion. It was laughable to me when Nolan was saying how loyal Louise was. Really? It took all of a 2 minute convo with Victoria to turn her against you, Nolan!

20. diane says:

I wanted to see Amanda beat Margaux with that sock, missed opportunity. I liked it better when I thought Victoria offed herself.

21. swam says:

Strange that David’s lymphoma is giving him even less time–time, that is, to take off with Victoria!

22. Cyn says:

So this is the second time Victoria has had a fake death. Is a third time the charm?

23. Bwhit says:

I could be way off but I wonder if Amanda (is that what we call her now?) has one final showdown with Victoria and gets wounded. After that Victoria thinks she’s won and goes to meet Margaux and Louise does both of them in and by the time Amanda is better, she says a proper goodbye to David and he dies. Jack/Amanda/Nolan/Carl disappear where they can’t be found. In some way I want those four to make it out of this intact.

• wrstlgirl says:

Didn’t it look like Jack in the hospital bed in the scenes? Sure looks like him to me, wtf?? If Jack dies after all this I will be so mad. He’s basically been an innocent bystander through all of this mayhem. The finale is going to be interesting to say the least.

24. Jake says:

Holy hell– hands down the best episode since season 1– and a shocker of an ending that I did not see coming. Finally after an awful season , it is ending on a high!

25. TV Gord says:

People thought Victoria was actually dead? The star of the show?That’s hilairious!

• EJ says:

Uhhhh…Madeline Stowe might get top billing but she never has been the star of the show, it’s always been Van Camp.

• Patrícia says:

And she did say in interviews that Victoria’s fate was pretty definitive, so everybody believed

• Trisha says:

Frankly, I’m amazed that so many bought Victoria as having committed suicide. I could see her dying at someone else’s hand, although unlikely, but certainly not her own – this is Victoria!

26. JBC says:

Enjoyed the episode. Glad that we finally see how Victoria and Margaux staged the fake death scene. I like Ben and Louise. Unsure why so much dislike. Both actors handled their parts great.! Evil Margaux hires White Gold to kill off Ben, sad to see him go, he could have cleared Amanda’s name. My fav scene was with Amanda and Jack, long time coming. Sad about David’s diagnosis. It’s heartbreaking for Amanda and Nolan..Love Nolan period! Loved how he told Louise what he liked about her so much was she is so gullible.I’m guessing he is a great scene partner. Charlotte seemed strong, nice change from the frantic past. She is in the next episode, so hopefully we will see her reunited with her sister and dad. All in all it has been a good 4 season run. Maybe not to everyone’s liking, but what show pleases everyone all the time. Thanks cast and crew of REVENGE for the stories, characters, and escapism these past few years. Good job!

27. Kal says:

Go back and read the various interviews Madeline Stowe did following “BURN.” She was very smart in her choice of words. She says this is her final season of Revenge, she says flashbacks will reveal some very big things, and she says Victoria has always had a death wish. But she never comes out and plainly says- “YES, IN “BURN,” VICTORIA DIES. Smart. She actually did a good job of answering questions but not ruining the surprise.

• NutsnBolts says:

Nicely done Stowe. Come on people! This is what soap operas are all about. This is a night time soap isn’t it? ANYTHING can happen ;). Ooohhhh how they have us all vested and emotional. Maybe all the dead characters come back, well except Aiden. He’s staring in ABC’s Whispers from the premier I saw. He gets to stay dead. Who shot JR?” Anyone remember their parents watching Dallas? Haha

28. SW says:

Before tonight, I would’ve been the first one to celebrate Ben’s death because he never served any purpose except to be annoying, but now that he was actually on the right track to prove Emanda innocent, I’m not celebrating so much. And I have to say, I’m pretty disappointed that the writers took the predictable, over-done, cliched storyline with Victoria by having her fake her own death. Like I said, predictable, so I wasn’t surprised whatsoever. If the writers really think that what the fans want is to see Emanda in prison/dead, after everything she’s gone through since her childhood, and Victoria to be the only one left standing, they have no idea what the fans actually wanted out of this series. If that’s what ends up happening next week, it’ll be as disappointing as the Dexter series finale was.

29. Tamara says:

I live Madeline Stowe. This isn’t a big shock. How could they have the finale without her? I originally thought back a couple seasons ago, the show would end with the two of them and Emily finally revealing her true identity. Obviously that part won’t come true, but the final showdown will,

I have no doubts the queen will fill one of the two graves. No way she makes it out of the series alive. I wouldn’t it past Sunil to kill Amanda too. But I think after a season of David trying unsuccessfully to protect his daughter, it would make sense for him to sacrifice himself (and the short life he has left. She sacrificed her whole life for his memory. Naturally, it would make sense he does the same now. I hope. I really hope.

30. NoSleepTil says:

Did not think Queen Vicki bit it in that chair…so many clues from the odd attack to Frenchie sulking away in the background while the Queen gets her chair back. You could tell they were in cahoots; such Bs! Plus, Vicki asking Louise to lunch while Frenchie stayed behind. Knew something was up.
    Courtney Love rocks it and needs her own show ABC! Wtf is up with one scene Charlotte??
    And I think David will save the day next week and take out Vic in order to save Emands. It will be his revenge, not his daughter’s, so Jack and Emands can sail away together. Guess grandma is watching Carl for awhile

31. La Quetta Ray says:

I knew that witch couldn’t be killed, as for Ben he’s been a butt from the beginning, yet I never wished him dead. Amanda has always meant to be with one man,Jack and killing off David really sucks, it should be Victoria, Margaou and Loise. This series is too good to last only 4 years.

32. Michael says:

Well, since Ben went off to investigate a potentially (no kidding!) deadly lead, he can join the cast of THE FOLLOWING as a cop who’ll be killed off for doing something equally stupid.

Seriously, REVENGE was a great show in its first season. So many great twists and turns. But how stupid would Ben have to be to do this?

I’m hoping for a satisfying finale, but I’m not expecting it.

33. Trisha says:

I doubt anybody is surprised that Victoria is alive; also I like Ben and he may make it, at the end they show someone in a hospital bed and I think it’s him.

• Amanda says:

It’s Jack. It shows him clearly. It even shows Emily kissing his head. I watched the promo over and over and paused it at times (nerdy? Yes!) Ben got stabbed in the back of the neck; you can’t live after the spinal cord is severed. He’s gone.

34. Span says:

Victoria used to be that character we all loved to hate. Now I just hate her, I really had hoped she would evolve at some point. Thank god Regina on OUAT had gone from a character we love to hate,to a character we simply love.

35. johnhelvete says:

I dont get some of these, if Emily dies I wasted 4 years of my life watching Revenge comments. I dont recall the show promising a happy ending in episode 1 or any other time during the run of the show.

36. MDC says:

So they had Madeline do interviews with multiple publications and lie about Victoria being dead? Ha! Pretty much sums up how embarrassing this show has become. They knew if she stayed mum and didn’t do the standard interviews when a major character dies, people would know she was still alive. Hey maybe Derek is alive too? Shonda and Patrick are just playing. I don’t blame Madeline for this, she wanted off this train wreck long ago. Well at least I’ll get my final Victoria vs. Amanda showdown I wanted. Don’t care about Ben dying. One less newbie in the finale. Now if Courtney would kill off Margaux and Louise in the first act of the finale things will get even better. I want the finale to focus on the core characters left. There was way too much Margaux and Louise tonight and not enough Nolan and Jack. Both Nolan and Jack seem to get hurt in the finale. They better live! I’ll miss some characters but the show overall, I won’t. Glad it will be over next week.

• Kal says:

No, no. They didn’t have Madeline lie. Go read the interviews. She very cleverly crafted her words so that it could be taken as she is dead but once revealed she isn’t, it could also be taken that she is alive. All Madeline said for sure is that this is her last season of Revenge and Victoria’s story is over. And we know, it is. But in terms of saying she died in the explosion, she never said that. She was very careful of her wording.

• Elena says:

Why have you kept watching if you hate it so much?

37. Anyone else yell at the TV when “Emily” was face to face with Margaux in her jail cell? She was about to rough her up, I was like, “FINALLY! Couldn’t she do that like 7 episodes ago?” My girl was back.

38. RustyThree says:

Did anyone else catch the reunion on Emily and her attorney!? It’s her dad from Everwood…

39. bella says:

I really liked Ben, hate that he’s dead. Hope Emily is able to get out of this. Not finding it funny at all. Really hate margaux right now.

40. samyh says:

Who was the chick that killed ben I was wondering if they would ever use her again after we saw her with mango I’m hoping that it’s someone like Lydia who had to get surgery to hid and plated revenge against emily because emily ruined her life and what’s the old say “when everything you love has been taken from you sometimes all you have left is revenge”

• Elena says:

You kidding? Why does no one pay attention? it was the hit woman White Gold (as played by Courtney Love) whom Margaux had to stop a few episodes ago after her henchman hired her.

41. Muffy says:

I hope I didn’t waste 4 years on the most ridiculous plot twist ever next week. Kill French lady or send her Prison next week. Give Amanda an epic Victoria take down next week. No Victoria plot twist next week. Just end right.

42. donholley77 says:

I feel bad for anybody who truly believed Victoria was dead! Don’t hate on MS. She was doing her job! Making sure people watch! If you read between the lines of her “farewell interview”, she dropped hints that Victoria was alive!

43. Alex says:

I am personally excited to see victoria back. Shes like the last original person on the show. Yeah they made us believe she was dead but whatever.. keeps things a little intresting. Thats what t.v. is supposed to be !

44. Bianca says:

Talk smart? Ok, I’ll just do that. I hope that in one of the two graves stupid Amanda Clark will lie and in the other Nolan. I loved the show in the beginning but now it’s nothing but a big irreparable mess that’s finally put to rest. Horrid show!

• Elena says:

THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED WATCHING. No reason to rant and rave on these reviews for the people that still love it to read. No one is forcing you to watch.

45. Carolyn says:

So sad knowing the show is going to end. Has been enjoyable each week. Have so looked forward to Sunday nights. All of the characters well played and a GREAT storyline. Will truely miss this show.

46. It was a fantastic episode but I didn’t like ben getting killed. I didn’t want he and Amanda together but he was trying to help her. Don’t kill off anymore. Who in the heck was that woman

47. Susan Stevens says:

I loved the show. The last few shows have been great. Sunday night will never be the same. I think we all want to see Victoria die for real or go to prison. Nolan happy and Emily taking care of her Dad. Whether she moves forward with Jack remains to be.,Good Luck to all…

48. Anelisa says:

im not happy with what’s happening to Amanda she deserves an happy ending with jack

49. Lucie says:

Last episode, sniffles, titled Two Graves. We know David is terminal so he has nothing to lose and could go after Victoria. We saw Jack in a hospital bed and Amanda promising to get whoever did this. My bet is on Victoria and Margeaux filling the two graves. They are the only ones “revenging right now.” When did Margeaux turn into such a hate filled witch? I guess Pascal left his legacy to her. Maybe Margeaux finds out the truth, goes to confront Vic and they both die.

• cass says:

It annoys me that Margeaux is so wishy washy…. At first she just wanted everyone to know the truth truth about Daniel and had strong convictions that she didn’t want collateral damage, then she tried to get Ben’s ex-wife killed, then she canceled the hit on Emily because she doesn’t want anyone to die, but then she had Ben killed!!!

50. Meg says:

Andy Swift I love your recaps of this show! You make me laugh. What other shows do you write for? I may have to start watching them.