Say hello to Ryan Murphy’s Scream Queens.
For example, what’s up with Michele’s dated windbreaker? Unless the former Glee star is going though a retro fashion phase, could this be a hint that Scream Queens is going to be set in the ’80s or ’90s? It’s no secret that Murphy loves playing in different time periods — see American Horror Story Seasons 2, 3 and 4 — so it wouldn’t surprise us one bit.
Check out the photo of Curtis and Michele in full below:
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* ION announced Wednesday that its Stateside broadcast of Saving Hope episodes will premiere this fall.
* Jeremy Clarkson’s contract as presenter for BBC’s Top Gear will not be renewed, in the wake of his physical and verbal altercation with producer Oisin Tymon. (Read BBC’s full statement here.)
* Leah Remini: It’s All Relative has been renewed for a second season by TLC.
* OWN has ordered two new series, set to premiere later this year: a spin-off of Iyanla: Fix My Life, and a docuseries about Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada, tentatively titled Evelyn. The network also ordered additional episodes of Deion’s Family Playbook, Flex & Shanice and Welcome To Sweetie Pie’s.
* SundanceTV’s Behind the Story With the Paley Center series will premiere Tuesday, April 7, with excerpts from the Parks and Recreation cast’s recent PaleyFest appearance. Subsequent episodes will feature the panels for The Mindy Project, Mad Men, The Big Bang Theory, Orange Is the New Black and Masters of Sex.