We’re no Jeffersonian geniuses, but we think we’ve figured out the mystery of who’s officiating the ceremony.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Zoe Hart’s cousin is Bluebell-bound. TVLine has learned exclusively that Paranormal Activity alumna Lauren Bittner will recur in Hart of Dixie in Season 3, playing Vivian, a relative of Zoe’s doctor dad Harley Wilkes.
• A former Bunhead has danced her way into Showtime’s The Affair. Julia Goldani Telles, who portrayed ballerina Sasha on the acclaimed ABC Family series, has joined the cabler’s drama pilot, TVGuide.com reports. The prospective series explores two marriages and an affair that disrupts them – with all of the complex consequences that result. Telles joins as the oldest daughter of Maura Tierney (ER) and Dominic West’s (The Wire) married characters. Joshua Jackson (Fringe) and Ruth Wilson (Luther) also co-star.
• FX is developing a present day-set take on the 2000 film American Psycho, which starred Christian Bale. Per Deadline, the project would follow serial killer Patrick Bateman, now in his mid-50s but as outrageous and lethal as ever, as he takes on a protégé.
Popular on TVLine
• Covert Affairs has enlisted CSI: Miami vet Jonathan Togo to play one of Henry Wilcox’s associates in the second half of Season 4, per The Hollywood Reporter.
• People of Westeros, prepare for some ethereal jams. Icelandic indie band Sigur Rós will appear on Season 4 of Game of Thrones, EW.com reports.
• Starz’s adaptation of Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander book series has cast Duncan Lacroix (Game of Thrones) as Murtagh Fitzgibbons Fraser, the godfather of the romantic young Scottish warrior Jamie (played by Sam Heughan).
• One-time Top Chef Masters contestant Marcus Samuelsson has joined ABC‘s cooking competition series The Taste as a mentor for Season 2.
• Dying to see Doctor Who‘s Matt Smith and David Tennant together? Check out this newly released poster for the British sci-fi series’ 50th anniversary special, airing Nov. 23 both stateside and in the UK.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?