Glee‘s Grant Gustin is leaving Lima, Ohio for some fun on the sunny West Coast.
In addition to his latest gig, Gustin is slated to reprise his role as Glee‘s bitchy Warbler Sebastian next month.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Yvonne Strahoski‘s new Dexter dame remains a mystery, as does our anti-hero’s fascination with her — that is, until now. Press PLAY below for a glimpse into what the Dark Passenger has in store for Hannah McKay, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on whether or not he’ll actually go through with it.
• Fred Willard is coming to Hot in Cleveland (returning to TV Land on Nov. 28) as an ex-love of Georgia Engel’s Mamie Sue, per The Hollywood Reporter.
• Michaela Watkins (Saturday Night Live) will co-star opposite Malin Ackerman and Brad Whitford in ABC’s comedy pilot Trophy Wife, Deadline reports. The project centers on an former party girl (Akerman) who finds herself in an insta-family when she falls for a man with lots of baggage, with Watkins playing one of Whitford’s ex-wives.
• Both Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune have been renewed through 2016.
• Days of Our Lives is heading into a November to remember, and we’ve got your scoop-filled preview below.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?