In addition to her current Bad gig, Brandt has recently appeared on Fairly Legal and Private Practice.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Old Spice Guy/Chuck alum Isaiah Mustafa will guest-star in USA Network’s Denis Leary-produced pilot Sirens, TVLine has learned exclusively. The paramedic comedy centers on three Chicago-based EMTs (Michael Mosley, Kevin Daniels and Kevin Bigley) who are brilliant at their jobs, but not-so-smart when it comes to life, love and everything that comes with it. Mustafa will play Danny, a gorgeous (duh!) new partner for cop Theresa (Jessica McNamee).
• Wyclef Jean has nabbed a multi-ep arc on ABC’s freshman soap Nashville, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. He’ll play the head honcho of a music label.
Popular on TVLine
• The Voice is getting a rare Tuesday breather to make way for NBC’s coverage of the 2012 Presidential Election, but it will more than make up for it with five total hours of Election Week programming. In addition to its regular Monday-night telecast (Nov. 5, 8/7c), the reality singing competition will air Wednesday, Nov. 7 (8-10); viewers will be able to vote for their favorite performers at the end of both episodes. A special Thursday-night results show (Nov. 8, 8/7c) will see the Season 3 field whittled down to the Top 12.
• Former LA Complex resident Chelan Simmons has booked a two-episode guest spot on How I Met Your Mother, TVLine has confirmed. She will play Brandi, a new sports reporter at Robin’s workplace, World Wide News.
• Based on early ratings data, Saturday Night Live‘s Bruno Mars-hosted outing drew the late-night series’ best ratings in more than seven months (since the March 3 telecast with Lindsay Lohan and Jack White).
• And the Arrested Development revival just keeps getting better… Vulture has learned that Carl Weathers will reprise his role as Tobias’ acting coach in the cult-hit comedy’s upcoming fourth season on Netflix.
• BBC America has renewed its breakout original series Copper for a 13-episode second season.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?