Happy Endings‘ Dave will be haunted by a hottie from his past when his very first rebound girl, after Alex left him at the altar, resurfaces.
TVLine has confirmed that in a springtime episode of the ABC comedy, Mikaela Hoover will return as Jackie, the sexy (and surprisingly young!) brunette Dave hooked up with immediately after his non-wedding. (If it jogs your memory: She misplaced her tongue ring during their romp.)
Sources tell us that when Jackie crosses paths with the gang again, it will evolve into a bit of a confrontation with Captain V-Neck, seeing as their fling didn’t end on the best of terms (meaning: on no terms).
In addition to the big-screen spoof Super, Hoover’s credits include Barney’s baby-talking hook-up on How I Met Your Mother and the web series Sorority Forever.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• True Blood alumna Jessica Tuck (who recently reprised her role on the late One Life to Live) will guest-star on an upcoming episode of NBC’s Grimm, EW.com reports, playing the mysterious Adalind’s Hexenbiest mother.
• America’s Next Top Model: British Invasion, aka the reality series’ 18th cycle, is set to premiere Wednesday, Feb. 29 at 9/8c.
In pilot casting news from our sister site Deadline:
• Glee‘s Mike O’Malley will play the lead character’s father in Prodigy Bully, the comedy pilot he wrote and will exec-produce for Fox.
• True Blood‘s Kevin Alejandro has joined Greg Berlanti’s CBS cop drama, playing a new police detective with a disturbing past.
• Ellen Barkin is in final talks to co-star in Fox’s Ryan Murphy/Ali Adler blended-family comedy, The New Normal. She’d play the mother of a surrogate for a gay couple.
• Autumn Reeser (No Ordinary Family) has been cast opposite Andre Braugher in Last Resort, Shawn Ryan’s new drama for ABC, playing a lobbyist for her family’s weapons manufacturing company.
• And it’s official: John Stamos will star opposite comedian T.J. Miller in Fox’s Little Brother, playing a man who discovers he has an ex-con for a half-sibling.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?