Open casting calls for future “cheftestants” begin Tuesday, Feb. 21 in New York, and will continue throughout the country until March 2 in Los Angeles. (See full details here.)
Bravo is currently cooking up Top Chef Season 9 on Wednesdays at 10/9c.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Speaking of foodie shows, Fox has picked up Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares for a fifth season. Season 4 is currently airing Fridays at 8 pm.
• Yikes. It appears that Wendy Scott-Carr was not at all kidding when, while getting the bum’s rush from Peter, she said she’d take measures to get Will disbarred. Check out the latest Good Wife promo here, for the next new episode airing Feb. 19:
Popular on TVLine
• TV Land has renewed its freshman comedy The Exes for a second season to premiere in June.
• Oh, happy day! Henry Winkler is in talks to play the “grounded and warm” father of Maya Rudolph’s Ava on NBC’s Up All Night, TV Guide Magazine reports.
• Kate Mara has been cast opposite Kevin Spacey in Netflix’s upcoming political drama, House of Cards, Deadline reports. The American Horror Story bad girl will play an ambitious young reporter who makes a life-changing deal with Spacey’s politico.
• Better With You‘s Jennifer Finnigan has landed a role as one of five surgeons on David E. Kelly’s TNT drama pilot Chelsea General, per Deadline.
• American Pie alum Chris Klein will guest-star on a Season 2 episode of Franklin & Bash, EW.com reports, playing a politician buddy of Bash’s who is involved in a scandal.
• Talking head Nancy Grace will make her “acting” debut in the May finale of Raising Hope, per TV Guide Magazine. The CNN commentator will play the host of a fictional news magazine.
• FX is developing a rock band comedy with Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl. Per Deadline, comedian Dana Gould would star in the half-hour series, which centers on a group on the verge of super-stardom — and also on the verge of breaking up.
• CBS’ The Talk delivered its largest audience ever (2.5 million viewers) and matched its all-time best women 18-49 rating (with a 0.9) for the week ending Jan. 27. In head-to-head competition, the CBS talker is besting ABC’s The Revolution by 60 percent (!) in total audience and by 80 percent(!!) in W18-49.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?