The CW has fulfilled its promise, providing closure to recently cancelled freshman series Frequency and No Tomorrow in the form of newly released epilogues.
In the Frequency featurette, clocking in at just under four minutes, Frank (Riley Smith) manages to fix the ham radio and get back in touch with Raimy (Peyton List), allowing for his daughter to pass on a vital piece of information.
No Tomorrow, meanwhile, has gotten closure in the form of an extended cut of its
season series finale, revealing whether an asteroid struck Earth and brought humanity to an end as we know it in the final two minutes.
Both the Frequency and No Tomorrow epilogues are available exclusively through CWTV.com.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* The recently renewed Chicago P.D. has tapped Rick Eid (Law & Order: SVU) to serve as showrunner for Season 5, replacing departing executive producer Matt Olmstead, our sister site Deadline reports.
* The America’s Next Top Model judging panel will remain (mostly) intact: Supermodel Ashley Graham, Paper magazine’s Drew Elliott and stylist Law Roach will be back, joining returning host/judge Tyra Banks for Season 24.
* AMC has renewed its western drama The Son, starring Pierce Brosnan, for a 10-episode Season 2, slated to air in 2018.
* truTV has renewed Impractical Jokers (for Season 7), The Carbonaro Effect (for Season 4) and Jon Glaser Loves Gear (for Season 2).
* Recording artist Ludacris and singer/actress Vanessa Hudgens will co-host the 2017 Billboard Music Awards, airing live on Sunday, May 21, at 8/7c.