May Sweeps Finale Spoilers

May Sweeps/Finale Preview: Get 140+ Spoilers, Plus Exclusive Photos!

May sweeps kicks off Thursday, April 27, meaning your favorite broadcast-TV shows are ready to unleash a final flurry of episodes, including always-exciting (and often-agonizing!) season finales.

The TVLine staff invited the producers of dozens of network shows — including Once Upon a Time, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, Lucifer and Chicago Med — to part with scoop on all of their season-ending episodes. And because pictures are pretty, we also rounded up a bunch of exclusive photos.

Is Quantico spying two different finale plans? Which Criminal Minds fave returns with a surprise? Will Arrow bid an “old friend” adieu? Which Gotham badass is getting an iconic accessory? Will Blindspot leave you hanging?

Review the attached gallery (click here for direct access) for those answers and many, many more.

1. Brennan says:

I knew it, Once Upon a Time is going to end on a cliffhanger even though it could be cancelled. “The final scene sets up season 7” just like always, only this could be the end and we’ll never get answers if it’s cancelled!

• Butch says:

The final battle is the ending for the book and so the end of the six seasons of stories. A 7th season, if happens, will be something new. It sounds like they are using the last episode as a setup for the new beginning. If a 7th season doesn’t happen think of it as an unsold pilot. Basically I think the current storylines will be resolved.

• Brandon says:

99% sure “Once Upon A Time” is coming back. They had Lana shoot a promo with Kerry Washington in LA for the ABC Upfronts.

• Butch says:

I think rather than someone new coming to Storybrooke or them taking off to a new land as in past season cliffhangers, this one will be a larger change in setting, possibly a time jump, that will set up season 7. I am guessing there will be a story end for characters such as Snow and Charming, who will no longer be regulars for the potential season 7.
      Hopefully they will do something better than “Charmed” did with Leo, when they froze him for half the final season because they could afford the actor in every episode.

• Lucy says:

They could of with Leo, but they decided that Billie was more important than Leo. Cut Billie out and you could have had Leo all season.

2. Angela says:

Reid’s storyline will have a “satisfying end”? That sounds reassuring and promising. Curious how Diana will help him figure out things related to his case as well.
    And despite the fact there’s going to be a cliffhanger, this talk of “having a handle” on things seems to indicate that at least it won’t be one of those “whose life hangs in the balance” sort of cliffhangers. I do hope that the team can take out Scratch himself by the end of the season, but I’m all for exploring the aftermath of this entire situation next season.
    And I’m dying to know how the heck Gia’s character plays into all of this. Can’t wait.

3. Jennifer says:

Any preview for Chicago PD?

4. Dee Ann korth says:

Thank you for the info on last three new Hawaii five o episodes! It will be nice to see Danny before he joined five o. I hope chin and Abby are going to get married. Kono is going to be effected a lot I think about this case but I hope she doesn’t leave five o. But the cliffhanger about mcgarrett I am hoping it doesn’t have anything to do with his personal life just saying? I haven’t seen who is guest starring on the season finale yet hopefully soon !

5. hexcess says:

Dare I hope that OUAT was all revealed to be Crazy Emma’s hallucination all along? I mean, it would fit considering how utterly nonsensical and inconsistent this show has become in the last few years.

6. Butch says:

The Flash- It sounds like we don’t find out who Savitar is until the May 16th, next to last episode. That seems way too late in the season. Can’t imagine who he/she will turn out to be that will be satisfying/surprising. The last part about the cliffhanger and wondering how the team will go on hints at a big death.

7. Liz says:

Curious about how they’ll bring the flashbacks in Arrow to a close. It’s beyond time.

Also very excited to see Olicity stuck together in the bunker!

8. Brandon says:

Emma in these photos is identical to Sarah Conor in Terminator 2.

9. Kevin Tran says:

Any preview for The Blacklist?

10. kate says:

Supernatural’s relative newcomer and old favorite guest stars are…? I’m looking forward to that!!

11. 221bsam says:

Dear Josh Safran, the fact that you have to keep explaining your plots is not good, I just don’t get Quantico anymore at all, it’s like him & the writers can’t just concentrate on one thing.
    OUAT, is Emma in a mental institution? so are they going to separate CaptainSwan? ok, I’m intrigued, being on season 7 please?

12. Steve F. says:

Nothing on Agents of SHIELD (yet…)?

13. fernando933 says:

I hope Once dosent get a season 7, I love this show but it’s been over for quite some time now. They wrapping all the story up and just giving us a glimpse of what a season 7 will be so I’m good with it being the finale.

The 100 sounds like an epic finale, I hope they do a time jump where we see them pick up a couple years after the earth is once again liveable

Why do I have a feeling that micheal won’t be back in a flash back but that he actually never was dead and he faked it to be able to go undercover to find sin rostro it seems very telenovelo like

14. Butch says:

Once Upon A Time:

I am curious about why in the last episode they decided to postpone the wedding until after dealing with the Black Fairy but the final battle, presumably with the Black Fairy, is after the wedding episode.

I think it would be interesting for Once to make the setting of the show the Enchanted Forest rather than Storybrooke. Leave the characters who are not continuing in Storybrooke and move the story to the Enchanted Forest. I think that would be too expensive unless they made it totally CGI and never/rarely shot outdoors.

15. Joey Padron says:

Good scoop on some of my favorite shows. Excited to watch the final new episodes and season finales of my favorite shows in the next couple of weeks!

16. Collette says:

Only watch TBBT and Scorpion of the shows listed. And TBBT is more habit than interest. JMO but TV is going seriously downhill.

17. Val M. says:

The Originals scoop sounds good, I hope they confirm season 5 soon.

18. Netty says:

So Lucifer is gone for more than 3 months …..only to return with 5 episodes. This is infuriating. FOX is run by idiots!

19. Chris says:

Jennie Urman gives me a headache every time she speaks. Talking about seeing Brett Dier in the finale of Jane the Virgin made her emotional. Excuse me, but YOU chose this, in spite of your fans. Shut up and go away.

20. Marsha Korotaeff says:

Please bring Blindspot back for another season. Also Code Black should not end but return for another season.

21. Marsha Korotaeff says:

Please do not cancel Blindspot, Code Black and also Rosewood.

22. Paul says:

Why No Blue Bloods Information?

23. Ram510 says:

I couldn’t help but notice that the ABC comedies were missing from the slideshow. Has ABCnot announced the finale dates for their comedies?

24. Paul says:

What Is Blue Bloods Not Having A Pre Finale Or Season Finale. Don’t Tease 140 Plus Spoilers And Only Provide A Handful At Best.

25. Mary says:

I thought Oliver had already abandoned the plan his father wanted him to follow back in the second season, after he had stopped Malcolm’s Undertaking.

26. Ralph says:

Why don’t you mention Riverdale? It is the best show on TV.

27. Ralph Olsen says:

Why Don’t You Mention Riverdale. Its The Best Show on TV.