The Designing Women are getting back together.
Cast members Delta Burke, Annie Potts and Jean Smart and guest stars Gerald McRaney, Hal Holbrook and Douglas Barr will join creator Linda Bloodworth-Thomason for a reunion panel, marking the CBS comedy’s 30th anniversary, at the ATX Television Festival.
The fest will take place June 8-11 in Austin, Texas.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* Greg Grunberg (Heroes, Alias) will recur on The Flash, beginning with the Nov. 22 episode, as Detective Tom Patterson, Mashable reports.
* Courtney B. Vance (American Crime Story) is set to play the husband of Felicity Huffman’s character in ABC’s political comedy Libby & Malcolm, from black-ish creator Kenya Barris and co-executive producer Vijal Patel, our sister site Deadline reports.
* ABC’s To Tell the Truth and Match Game will return with new episodes on Sunday, Jan. 1 and Wednesday, Jan. 4, respectively.
* Marlee Matlin (Switched at Birth) will guest-star on Code Black‘s Dec. 7 episode as a deaf patient who arrives at Angels Memorial with her translator after their car rolls over.
* Modern Family‘s Sarah Hyland will host the one-hour Nickelodeon special Lip Sync Battle Shorties, which features everyday kids lip-syncing their favorite songs. The program airs Sunday, Dec. 11.
* CBS will air two newly colorized Dick Van Dyke Show episodes — “That’s My Boy??” and “Coast to Coast Big Mouth” — on Sunday, Dec. 11 at 8/7c.
* Actor and Empire co-creator Danny Strong will recur during Season 2 of Billions as “a stylish and smooth hedge-fund whale” who butts heads with Damian Lewis’ character, EW.com reports. Speaking of the Showtime series, get a first look at the second season (premiering Sunday, Feb. 19):