Her character’s Twitter-dependent fate won’t be revealed until the July 31 premiere of Sharknado: The Fourth Awakens, but for now, Tara Reid is sitting pretty on the Syfy thriller’s just-released poster.
In keeping with its Star Wars theme, the film’s poster features Finn, April and their fellow shark slayers channeling their inner Lukes and Leias. (Or in the case of the flying cows, their inner banthas.)
Along with the poster, Syfy on Wednesday also released the full list of
celebrities humans names making cameos in the two-hour film:
* Cynthia Bailey (The Real Housewives of Atlanta), Robert Herjavec (Shark Tank), Kym Johnson (Dancing With the Stars), TV host Carrie Keagan, T’Keyah Crystal Keymah (That’s So Raven), Gena Lee Nolin (Sheena) and Alexandra Paul (Baywatch) will play various Astro-X rocket scientists and astrophysicists.
* Benjy Bronk (The Howard Stern Show) will play a morning show host.
Popular on TVLine
* Duane Chapman (Dog the Bounty Hunter) will play a chainsaw dealer.
* Stacey Dash (Clueless, Fox News correspondent) will play the Mayor of Chicago.
* Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts will play the manager of the Shark World hotel.
* David Faustino (Married with Children) will play a Las Vegas gambler.
* Lori Greiner (Shark Tank) will play a home-shopping guru.
* MMA fighter Frank Mir will play the head of security for the Shark World hotel.
* Dr. Drew Pinsky (Loveline) will play a pastor.
* Patti Stanger (Millionaire Matchmaker) will play a reporter.
* Slipknot’s Corey Taylor will play a Shark World hotel security guard.
* Lastly, the following individuals will appear as themselves: Vince Neil of Motley Crue and Wayne Newton, along with Todd, Savannah and Grayson Chrisley (Chrisley Knows Best).
Your thoughts on Sharknado 4‘s poster? Celebrity cameos? Whatever’s on your mind, drop it in a comment below.