Exclusive

Hannibal Sneak Peek: Never Offer Your Hand to Dr. Lecter!

Shhh. Be vewy, vewy quiet. Dr. Lecter’s hunting… partygoers?

Yes indeed, in the following (almost dialogue-free) clip from Hannibal‘s Season 3 premiere (Thursday, June 4 at 10/9c on NBC), the titular sociopath stalks through a cocktail soiree like a cheetah in a room full of champagne-drunk impalas — and the results are predictably chilling.

Anyone want to place odds on whether that smiling fella who’s double-fisting the bubbly lives to see Episode 2?

Press PLAY below for the full scene, then share your terror/excitement ratio down in the comments!

1. Stevi Deter says:

Better drink up while you can, Mr. Dimmond.

2. akteufel says:

I swear to God, NBC, if I have to hear “This content is currently unavailable” one more time, I’m gonna be mad!
    That being said, this clip made me very excited for season 3! This better be good. Also, Hannibal is totally gonna eat this guy’s hands (hey, he basically offered…)!

3. moritell says:

why it is impossible to choose the series… I don’t want the first episode, my nervous system won’t be enough for expectation of a meeting of Hannibal with Will.

4. Hilary says:

Too many previews scenes released, behind the scenes photos, etc. gives me no incentive to watch. May DVR the program. In typical Hollywood fashion; everyone from the last episode slaughter fest will magically survive. This program about mid season two dipped into the realm of silly surrealism. One word description: Pretentious. Especially the dialogue.

• Amy Bown says:

Typical Hollywood fashion? No, that would be The Following or any number of dumb serial killer shows that are out right now. You may not like Hannibal, but typical of Hollywood it is NOT. Its not produced there, and it’s not funded by Hollywood–but by European backers. It’s a masterpiece and there has been nothing like it ever, on network or cable. The cinematography alone is mind-blowing. But I realize it’s not for everyone.

• 100% AGREE! I cannot wait for Thursday! There is nothing like it on television! Every episode is epic and together, it is a MASTERPIECE of how to have ZERO “filler episodes or scenes”. My name is Heather and I’m a FANNIBAL! LOL!

5. Priscila says:

This content is currently unavailable to Brazil. :(

6. Sara says:

One more week to go! This is seriously the most beautiful show I have ever watched. The wait for season 3 has been almost painful.

7. I’m no longer sure the place you are getting your information, however great topic.
    I needs to spend some time finding out more or figuring out more.
    Thank you for wonderful information I used to be searching for this information for my mission.