Fall TV Preview

Heroes Reborn: Orphan Black Alum Dylan Bruce Joins NBC Revival

Arrow Season 2 Cast Dylan Bruce

Don’t worry, Orphan Black fans: Dylan Bruce is about to be Reborn.

The actor will recur on NBC’s upcoming Heroes Reborn revival. (And if you don’t want to know what became of OB‘s Paul, don’t read the last paragraph of this story.)

RELATED Heroes Reborn Adds Mentalist and The 100 Alums

The Peacock network isn’t releasing any details about Bruce’s character, our sister site Deadline reports, but the actor will recur in the event series, which will air Thursdays this fall.

Reborn is a continuation of NBC’s superhero drama Heroes, which originally ran for four seasons from 2006 to 2010. Bruce joins a cast that includes Heroes returnees Greg Grunberg, Jack Coleman, Masi Oka and Jimmy Jean-Louis as well as new additions Zachary Levi (Chuck), Robbie Kay (Once Upon a Time) and Ryan Guzman (Pretty Little Liars).

In last Saturday’s Orphan Black, Bruce’s Paul sacrificed himself to save Sarah and stop Dr. Cody’s experiment.

1. Mr. Tran K says:

Dylan Bruce is a great addition to the cast of Heroes: Reborn and he’ll do a great job after his Orphan Black exit. Wasn’t he also on the daytime soap As the World Turns (CBS)?

2. I already knew about it, but maybe it wasn’t the best thing to reveal such a major plot twist from Orphan Black in a casting news of another show, even if said news spells doom on his character. People might be late with that and the article says exactly how Paul dies without any kind of warning.

3. Missy Kelly says:

Maybe he’ll play “Paul” an undercover military guy using superheroes to defeat the power that are trying to destroy innocent clones. Then the 4th Season of OB will crossover with Heroes. Just a thought

4. mklopez says:

Guys, please add a SPOILER ALERT to the title!

• Tenney says:

It’s not a spoiler if it already aired.

• Your statement makes no sense. It’s a spoiler because it’s a major plot point of season 3 of Orphan Black which not everyone who watches the series has had a chance to actually see yet. The fact that the episode has aired is irrelevant.

Then there are the many people who might not know about the awesomeness of Orphan Black. Spoiling huge plot points of the series without courtesy warnings is not the best way to bring more fans to the show.

5. Mike B. says:

still waiting for milo to return… and Mr.Tran K: are you looking for an internship or something? you comment on almost every article I read, and boy are you trying to look smart and TVLine-Staff worthy ;)

• Mr. Tran K says:

What are you complaining about Mike? Told you guys before and I won’t say it again: I ALWAYS HATE COMPLAINERS. Don’t ever lie to me again Mike because of your so-called conspiracy theories about the things I’ve said and stop making excuses.

• Mike B. says:

I’m not complaining, I’m just observing. And I don’t even know you… so how on earth could I be lying to you? And excuses? Where am I making excuses?^^ Come on man, chill. Your writing doesn’t even bother me at all, it’s just something I’ve noticed…

• TAB says:

You 2 are so cute together

• A fan of TV says:

Instead of poking at a guy you know will flip, let him be! He may sound like a press release but his posts are never really attacking until he thinks he’s being attacked. Scan past his posts and move on.

• Isobel says:

Agree, he can comment how he likes, leave him alone

• WhatGives says:

Actually that’s not true. He once stated that the models on The Price Is Right should be fired for speaking on camera and should only be there to stand around and be pretty. And he once told a person he was going to “Jack Bauer” them because they casually mentioned in a post that he posted on the wrong article about something. Plus on numerous occasions he has threatened people with bodily harm.

• Jenny says:

Milo is not returning.

• Tea says:

So true about Mr. Tran K. He sounds like a press release.

• eye says:

I once brought that up to him a year or so ago, on another site and he told me he’d go “Jack Bauer” on me if I ever respond to him again. Then he started posting as Jack Bauer for awhile lol.

6. Jenny says:

I don’t get why Ms. Roots felt the need to mention the fate of Bruce’s character in Orphan Black in this article.

• Mike B. says:

yeah… especially because the first sentence is a huuuge spoiler itself imo

• We’re very spoiler-sensitive for 24 hours after an episode airs. But as a concession to those who are ready to burn me in effigy, I moved mention of poor Paul’s fate to the bottom of the post. — KR

• Jenny says:

Still mentioned in the first sentence.

• Ashbash says:

It’s well past the grace period for Paul’s fate to be considered a spoiler. Orphan Black came on on Saturday if people haven’t seen the episode yet it’s not your fault it’s their’s. This is a spoiler and TV news site if people don’t want to know spoilers they shouldn’t click on articles or they should just watch the show.

• Joey says:

If you didn’t watch it live, that isn’t TV Line’s fault.

7. Mary says:

8. omnikey1 says:

So happy for him .Can’t wait to see what kind of character he will be playing .I loved him as Paul on OB.

9. Goodbyenoway says:

He was underused on orphan black which has become a mess this season. Why did they hire that ugly dude to play the male clone?

10. Joey says:

They didn’t need to add another reason for me not to watch this. How generous they are.

11. B says:

Glad he got another show so quickly. Now I’ll probably check it out.

12. ex360 says:

Well..I don’t think he’s like a GREAT actor so I don’t care.
    I should have cared about that spoiler too, but this season of OB is kind of meh! so whatever.
    That was my contribution. Thank you very much for reading it.

13. Danielle says:

I see now I have to watch this show just for him. Yummy!

14. Lisa says:

Can’t wait, was hoping Dylan would show up soon and in something that could potentially be another great show to be in…..great eye candy…definitely worth waiting to see him in. All the best of luck Dylan, was sad to see you go on OB but with this little bit of information of you being back on screen soon, it lessens the blow. Maybe they’ll bring you back for OB series finale as a surprise…I know, I know that’s a couple years away….but a girl can hope 😃 Great job on OB, I’m sure you’ll deliver just as great a job as before. Shout out to your performance on Arrow as well. Looking forward to the fall

15. smiles says:

Best wishes to Dylan in all his future work! Still keeping everything crossed that he returns to OB and gets more utilized. :-) Just not quite right without him.

16. slford00 says:

Um, thanks for the spoiler alert. Or not. Ugh.

And before everyone tells me it’s my fault because I didn’t watch the Orphan Black episode 10 seconds after it aired, not everyone’s lifestyle allows them to stay current with every single show all the time. Some of us work on weekends or are on call overnight; some of us live in places with current natural disasters, like Houston. Or in my case, both.

Furthermore, it’s not like I’m some idiot who went snooping into an article titled “POST-MORTEM! Unbelievable shocking Orphan Black finale recap here!!!” I clicked on this post due to the Heroes mention to find out some casting news and see which former cast members are returning.