Unforgettable Recast: Skeet Ulrich Is Now Carrie's Husband In Season 4

Unforgettable Season 4 Spoilers

Unforgettable is undergoing another casting change as it prepares to return, now on A&E, for its fourth season later this year.

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho) will play Eddie Martin, the husband of Poppy Montgomery’s Carrie, TVGuide.com is reporting. The role, first introduced in the Season 3 finale, was originally played by Michael Dempsey (Guiding Light).

The addition of Ulrich is merely the latest in a long line of casting shake-ups for the former CBS drama. Not only are Jane Curtin, Tawny Cypress and Dallas Roberts not returning as series regulars, but as TVLine exclusively reported, Revenge alum E.J. Bonilla is joining the cast as a new member of the team.

Your thoughts on Ulrich’s casting? Drop ’em in a comment below.

1. Maryann says:

I have mixed reactions to this casting. He seems too young for her, and he has always been one of my favorite actors, so unless he is portrayed as a complete jerk, I am going to have mixed reactions to his return, to say the least.

2. Julia Bassett says:

Isn’t a big part of this show the tension/past love connection with her male partner? I haven’t watched it since season 1, but I know it was a big “will they, won’t they get back together” at that point. If it’s still like that, this seems a bit odd.

3. I guess her husband was forgettable.*

*Sorry, it’s been that kind of day. ;)

4. LK says:

I dont recall her being married? When did that happen?

5. Aaron says:

I really wish this show would get back to the mystery of who killed her sister..

6. Jared says:

I would love to see Skeet Ulrich in the new season of Secret and Lies.

7. chuckiechk says:

forget unforgettable, Netflix or Hulu or another network needs to give me season 3 of JERICHO

8. Iakovos says:

I enjoyed this show in its first incarnation but found the long-delayed return not as compelling. Seems like we are getting another reboot. Just saying this ship may have sailed. And I like Poppy Montgomery a lot!

9. Trista says:

I love Skeet – just hate that he will be a “spoiler” for Carrie and Al.

• tvfan says:

Dylan Walsh is too bland for Carrie, everytimes when they talk of their time together I just don’t see it. He’s not fun nor good looking.

10. Lizo says:

Why? Just why?

11. James says:

EJ Bonilla himself is an alumnus of Guiding Light. heehee

12. 4theloveoffilm says:

I like Skeet. And the husband was so briefly introduced that this casting change-up won’t bug me much. But they already went through such massive changes between the previous two seasons. I’m happy that the show is coming back, because it is enjoyable, but I was finally getting used to the new crew and not having the old one (Kevin Rankin!) around and being relieved that the M.E. followed them to their new dogs. I thought their new boss was fun. And now we have a bunch of turnover again.

13. Laura C says:

I’ve liked Unforgettable all along, but I’m really hoping the NEW cast changes won’t be a bad thing. I really like Carrie & Al together, not necessarily hitched, but I like the flirty relationship
    they got going. I hope the hubby doesn’t mess up stuff too much for too long. I’m looking forward to their new season but will reserve judgment awhile.

14. arial2 says:

Carrie and Al played off each other beautifully. I liked their “will they or won’t they?” relationship. With so many other major players leaving, I’m not sure Poppy Montgomery can pull this off. I’m disappointed with the changes.

15. John NYC says:

Dallas Roberts will be missed.

16. Chris Brunette says:

I am very disappointed to learn Jane Curtin is leaving the “Uforgettable” TV series. She brought experience and flair to the series.

17. Chris Brunette says:

I am disappointed to learn Jane Curtin will no longer be part of the series. She brought flair and great experience to the show.

18. Chris Brunette says:

Bummed that Jane Curtin is leaving the show. She brought class and flair to the program

19. I am bummed that Jane Curtin will not be part of the series. She added experience and flair, not to forget class, to the show.

20. Ann says:

I am a big fan of Skeet. Just happy to see him back on TV.

21. Deb says:

Jane Curtin brought brains, and an a bit of quirkiness to the show. Her scenes were often my favorites. Especially when she was in the child’s “fort” the girl made to hide in when the girl was worried about her mommy the cop being hurt. Curtin was kind yet not condescending to the child. Curtin was much more than comic relief..too bad the powers that be didn’t realize that.

22. tvdiva says:

I am just glad the show found a new home.

23. doris says:

It sounds like good casting to me! Wonderful news that this show is returning. Thank you A & E.

24. LadyG says:

I worked with Skeet on a short lived TV Series called “Miracles” several years ago. He is a really nice guy and quite good looking besides. Two in one. I’m happy to see him cast in this show.

25. sandrashill says:

Couldn’t care less about Ulrich one way or the other, but very disappointed that Curtain is leaving!

26. NOmeth17 says:

this is not unforgettable i know, this will be a reboot.

27. tomus225 says:

Ugh! It was fine like it was.

28. Meria Jéanfreaux says:

I’m not happy about Skeet being carries husband! She belongs to her partner! Get rid of him! Please!

29. Sherrie Rae says:

Really enjoy Unforgettable and love Poppy Montgomery.. I think poppy and her current partner should get together excellent show.!! So glad I came back.