Scream Queens' Full Trailer Reveals the Show's First Murder — and It's Twisted

After watching the extended trailer for Fox’s upcoming horror-comedy Scream Queens, you’ll never look at mowing your lawn the same way.

The three-minute video, originally screened during the network’s upfront presentation last week, gives an in-depth look at more of the series’ main players, include Skyler Samuels’ intrepid Grace, Abigail Breslin’s sassy Chanel No. 5 and Keke Palmer’s bewildered Zayday.

Additional highlights include:
* Nick Jonas wearing his Kingdom uniform (aka no shirt).
* Niecy Nash’s unsurprisingly hysterical turn as an over-the-top police officer.
* Oliver Hudson sharing the screen with a young female character he’s not trying to sleep with. (Yes, Nashville fans, it’s possible!)
* Jamie Lee Curtis being just… I can’t even think of an appropriate adjective. She’s just perfect in this role.

Hit PLAY on the trailer above, then drop a comment below: Will you bow to the Scream Queens this fall?

1. iHeart says:

That.Was.Frightening

2. Luis says:

Funny, but no, Ryan Murphy, you are not forgiven for ruining “Glee” by creating “American Horror Story.”

• Jess says:

Don’t forget he also ruined Nip/Tuck! And he is not forgiven for ruining “American Horror Story” by creating “American Horror Story”.

• jumbokoko says:

This! I was really thrilled to hear about the show and I must admit – the first news about the premise and the cast already got me hooked. But I have to admit – this first trailer reminds me a LOT of Coven (sorority, the house, Emma Roberts’ character…) and now I’m a bit skeptical. And Ryan Murphy is know for ruining shows that start off really well and have a huge potential. No matter what he tried to do with Glee, the first seasons were the best and as much as everybody says Asylum was their favorite AHS season, we must admit that Murder House was the most well though, cohesive one.
        I’m going to watch it, because I have a feelings it will have a good start, but with Murphy we always have to be very careful, because sometimes it feels like after a while he gets bored with the show, creates another pilot and then just deprives it of its greatness.

3. Mr. Tran K says:

It really scares the living crap out of me by watching the trailer. This would give Fox a lot of potential on the series. BTW, does anybody know if Scream Queens is a “limited series”?

• drunkmelissa says:

I believe it’s an anthology, like american horror story.

• Robert says:

No, it is meant to be a anthology type series , where the setting is different every season, with the possibility of characters from the previous season making guest appearances. I loved the trailer makes me wonder how do Grace’s mother ties into the sorority’s past with the first murder?

• Freeman says:

yes!!!! it’s a limited series!!! if it gets renewed it will have a new cast and new story line that revolves around two female leads.

• It’s an anthology series that will re-set each season with a different location and a different storyline…but the thread of continuity will be the previous season’s “final girl” and any other surviving characters moving on to the next installment.

4. Cookie126 says:

It looks like fun.

5. S says:

I think at this point we all know how this ends up, the first few episodes, maybe even the entire first season is really good and highly rated. Then the next two or three seasons suffer trying to rekindle the magic of the first. The show looks like fun, but Ryan Murphy’s track record as of late makes me wonder if its worth the investment.

6. Simon says:

So early predictions, Jamie Lee Curtis is gonna be the killer. It would be so Ryan Murphy to have the ultimate Scream Queen/Final Girl to now be the killer!

• BrightLight says:

That’s exactly what I was thinking too. Weirdly, even though that seems predictable, I REALLY like the idea.

7. abz says:

Trailer looks good, but I really hope Lea Michele actually gets to talk or do something. She’s the main reason I’m tuning in. I don’t hate Emma Roberts, but I’ve grown tired of her a bit from AHS and it just felt like no one else talked in the trailer but her.

8. uk-usa-tvaddict says:

I hope that in either this version or the next season that Jamie Lee Curtis is the killer. She has always played the survivor, she needs to play a twisted evil killer at least once in her career.

9. Dave says:

i’m pretty sure ariana grande is gonna die pretty soon, she almost never appears in the trailer

10. chuckiechk says:

this is gonna be a campy goodness kinda show, like so bad its good lol

11. iPortman says:

*POSSIBLE SPOILER (If I am right… Which I am probably not… So this probably isn’t and actually spoiler)…

Lea Michele is the killer! I’m sure of it. She is far too big of a star to have a random supporting role… Also, the whole ‘neck brace’ thing is WAAAYYY too obvious as a means to subvert suspicion!

12. Lisa says:

And ABC cancelled Forever for these? Really?! So disappointing!

13. french5851 says:

I’m in love with Ryan Murphy. My daughters and I are going to really enjoy this.

• Jess says:

You fell in love with the wrong man…The relationship is always perfect the first year, but then he really starts to become abusive until finally you have to call it quits and leave him hopefully sooner than later. Of course, after the breakup, he comes up with a new diversion and the process begins again…

14. Jared says:

This show looks crazy and over the top. Count me in!

15. Madison M. says:

When is RM going to cast some of his Popular stars. I need Leslie Grossman back on my screen.

16. Greg says:

It looks campy but campy in a good way. I will probably check out the first episodes and go from there! :)

17. The Letter J says:

That looks charmingly cheesy. I’ll watch.

18. H says:

Is it weird to see how small Lea michele’s role is? or maybe they’re saving it for now? Let’s hope so.

Surprised to see Skyler as a sort of lead, BUT i ain’t complaining! Go skyler!

19. This is going to be a ratings smash! Jamie Lee Curtis is going to ROCK this show!! It looks equal parts creepy and campy. Remember when horror wasn’t so over-analyzed and just plain FUN?! This show looks like a return to the fun part. Very excited!!

20. Paul Wallace says:

that looks stupid as eff you see kay

21. I’m sorry to me this show looks so stupid. I also can’t stand lea michele or Emma Roberts. Also like everyone else has said that ryan Murphy’s track record is not the best. I really would like to see lea michele go back to what she is good at which in my opinion is broadway.

22. Kurt Snyder says:

Well, I know that these actors have just dropped 50% in my “Q” scores and that if I want to see the last season of ‘Glee”, it’ll have to be from a set from someones’ yard sale as definitely none of my moneys going to anyone in association with this dreck/drivel.

23. Jd says:

This show will rock! Emma Roberts, Jamie Lee Curtis, Niecy Nash, Keke Palmer, Breezy Ellis and even Lea Michelle. It has a great cast. And the whodunnit story type is never boring. Can’t wait.