Exclusive

The Following Series Finale Sneak Peek: Will Mike Make It?

The Following Series Finale

Right from its beginning, The Following has been all about death. But by the time the Fox thriller wraps tonight, will Mike Weston be yet another body on the pile Joe Carroll started years ago?

RELATED May Sweeps Scorecard 2015: Weddings, Deaths, Breakups, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

The exclusive clip from tonight’s two-hour series finale (Fox, 8/7c) above shows Max freaking out while her ex-and-sorta-current boyfriend Mike bleeds all over the emergency room. Ryan eventually shows up, but all Hardy can to is try to comfort his panicked niece — and even that doesn’t go so well.

Press PLAY on the video below to watch it all play out, then hit the comments with your predictions: Will Mike make it through the episode?

1. Shannon says:

Brilliant acting by Jessica Stroup in this preview. This episode will probably break my heart, especially if Mike dies. They all deserve happy endings.

2. Mr. Tran K says:

Hope Jessica Stroup will find another TV gig sometime in the near future now that The Following has been canceled. I adore her when she was on 90210 (The CW).

3. wrstlgirl says:

I hope Mike makes it, he’s my fav on the show but I won’t be surprised if he dies. At least it’s the end of the show and I won’t have to try watching it without the character, LOL.

4. Sara says:

I don’t care who dies in the finale as long as it’s not Mike. He’s the only reason I still watch.

5. Tim says:

he’ll live, otherwise I think they would have just had Luke blow his head off.

6. rusty says:

I think all of the networks and cable big wigs need to put a clause in any show that the decision to canx or renew a show must be made before the last show is produced. That way, all the millions of fans can get closure when one of their favorite show is canx. Too many times a cliff hanger is shown then the word comes out that it’s canx. Better yet, a clause should be made that all shows must tie up all story arcs by the end of the last show. If the show is popular, you don’t have to have a cliff hanger at the end of every season. If the fans have stuck with a show through out the season, they will be back when the show starts up again. I have enjoyed ‘The Following’ a great deal. Never has a show caused me to yell at the TV and throw things at it for the stupid way the story goes along or how the casts react to situations. Really got my blood pressure up there. Maybe now I can go off my meds….:)

• Gerry says:

I hear you!! Too much needs to be answered. Hope some other network eventually picks it up. I have been a fan since day one.

7. Dave says:

Jessica Stroup is honestly one of the most talented young actresses working today. She was a shining light on that pile of 90210 hooey.

8. Claire says:

It’s about time this show gave her more meaty material. They usually had her rattling off techy lingo which was a total waste considering how talented she is. Hopefully she’ll book a new show soon, one that doesn’t waste her talents.

9. bklyn52 says:

What difference does it make if he lives or dies, they cancelled the show. I used to love this channel until now. You did a very bad, bad thing.

• Sara says:

Cancelled or not, it still matters to his fans what kind of ending he gets.

• wrstlgirl says:

THIS!!!! I did have a pretty good laugh last week at how easy Max heard about and got over Tom’s death. It was like oh okay, lemme move on, lol. Yeah, he turned out to be a not so great guy but she did have a relationship with him. Maybe we’ll get a little more reaction tonight :-)

• Rach says:

He murdered a fellow FBI, tried to have mike basically assassinated, and withheld evidence that maybe could have ended theo. he was a disgusting human. Why would she have cared

10. Freida Nichols says:

Can’t believe the crap they keep on tv and cancel a show like the following. I love love love this show and so does my family. Talk about it every week. Please rethink this Fox!!!!

11. Mike has got to make it.

12. Margo OConnor says:

Well, since this is the final season now, I’m assuming i’m going to be very upset and yes they probably will kill Mike off😭

13. For the life of me, I can’t understand why this show was cancelled. By a country mile it was one of my favorites. The story, the writing, the acting, all exceeding my expectations. The only shining light, I never have to turn on the FOX channel for anything now :)

14. kris moore says:

Cancelling the Following is a big mistake. This show is just too good. Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy are incredible together! The entire cast is , and has been amazing. I have a feeling Fox will regret this decision.

15. kat-n-mouse says:

If Mike dies the show ends ..period!

16. enlish76 says:

The writers on this show kill this show this show was about serial killer and really one FBI agent dealing with them then it became FBI super agents that why it’s going they were scared to kill off some of these super agent’s and that was the undoing if you had to do this season again the only agent that should be standing is Ryan but writers get caught up in the lines and not what Meade this show it was the shocking events

17. ashley says:

How can we boycott Fox canceling this show? There’s so much garbage on t.v. and this show is so good! I’m devastated!

18. Beatrice Davis Finchet says:

This has been the best season yet! Twist turns drama murder
    Micheal early and Kevin Bacon almost stopped my heart!
    Please this can’t be the end. Where do I protest
    Great GreT show

19. Rebecca says:

i have decided to no longer get caught up in series. I hate it wHen I get caught up in one then it get cancelled. No more for me.

20. Sally-Ann says:

Didn’t like the ending and want to keep “THE FOLLOWING” series going. Why would you cancel a great show?