Ratings: Grimm, Race and Shark Tank Slip vs. Previous Finales

Grimm Finale Ratings

NBC’s Grimm closed Season 4 on Friday night with 4.7 million total viewers and a 1.1 demo rating, ticking up week-to-week but down 11 percent and two tenths from its previous finale.

Over on CBS, the latest Amazing Race ended with 5.7 mil and a 1.0, dipping a tenth week-to-week and down from both its previous Friday finale (6.6 mil/1.3) and its year-ago finish (8.2 mil/1.8, on a Sunday). The Eye’s ACM special averaged 5 mil and a 0.7 from 9 to 11 pm.

ABC’s Shark Tank wrapped its run with 6.9 mil/1.5, ticking down week-to-week and off two tenths from its previous finale. Beyond the Tank (6.3 mil/1.5) rose 13 percent and a tenth with its spring finale.

The CW’s Whose Line (1.4 mil/0.3) slipped two tenths, while the cancelled Messengers (1 mil/0.3) ticked up.

1. Jeff says:

So 12.6 million people watched either:
    a) a bunch of nobodys run around in some scavenger hunt
    b) a bunch of nobodys make pitches to a bunch of wealthy blowhards
    How sad is that?

• thisismenow says:

Almost as sad as someone taking the time to add the numbers and criticize 12.6 “nobodys” for what they’re watching.

• Jeff says:

It only a couple, seconds, but thanks for the concern. Which one did you watch?

• Temperance says:

It’s not quite as sad as dissing someone that obviously zinged you for bad behavior.

• thisismenow says:

Reading comprehension would do you well. I was not zinged for bad behavior. Do you understand what that means? Not to be rude, but stop stalking me on TVLine also. It creeps me out how frequently you jump on comments I make. Thanks.

• Temperance says:

Yes, it’s pathetic. It’s part of the reason the world in in it’s current sad state (and I love TV… in moderation).

2. luke says:

Did Bitsie want to leave Grimm? Is this why her story-line changed so drastically? Is this why she was written off the show?

3. AW says:

I love The Messengers! It would have been a great summer series if CW hadn’t cancelled it and give it a Season 2 in the summer of next year instead of the regular season. I’m watching it to the end for sure while it’s still on TV!

4. AW says:

Really wanted a redemption story for Juliette in Grimm for next story. I hope the writers get rid of Adalind, Diana, and Grimm baby storyline as soon as possible. I cannot Adalind since Season 1. I think this whole baby soap opera drama is like a repeat of last season’s batch of episodes and is dragging this series down in the ratings. I think the writers should kill off Adalind, Diana, Grimm baby for good and concentrate more on the Wu, Hank, Trubel instead.