Exclusive

Disney's K.C. Undercover Renewed for Season 2 — Watch a Wild New Trailer

KCUndercover Renewed Season 2

K.C. Undercover is spying… many more secret missions to come.

The Zendaya-fronted Disney Channel espionage comedy has been renewed for Season 2, TVLine has learned exclusively, having ranked as TV’s No. 1 series among the Kids 2-11 and 6-11 demos since its January premiere.

In addition to Zendaya, who is also a co-producer on the series, K.C. Undercover stars Kadeem Hardison, Tammy Townsend, Kamil McFadden, Trinitee Stokes and Veronica Dunne.

The renewal news comes two weeks before the show’s “Double Crossed Weekend,” in which one storyline will unfold over three suspenseful nights, beginning with a one-hour special airing Friday, May 29 at 8/7c and guest-starring Teen Beach 2‘s Ross Butler.

Here’s a first look at “Double Crossed Weekend,” which among other twists serves up double the Zendaya, thanks to a nefarious plot to replace K.C. with (mwa-ha-ha!) an evil twin.

1. Moira Morgan says:

I would like to see The set Of K.C. Under Cover. Because I am looking forward to seeing it when I go on my trip to California with my older sister Elizabeth. We are leaving on the 22nd of July thanks so much. This is Moira Morgan

2. Mr. Tran K says:

So excited about the news. Can’t wait to see more Zendaya.

3. 'A' Has Been Revived says:

Great news! I wonder if it’ll be another gigantic season like the first one (which will span 29 episodes!) A Disney Channel show hasn’t gotten that many episodes ordered since Good Luck Charlie got a 30 episode season in 2011. I think it’ll be around 26, though. :3

4. ajoiah says:

Kc you. Are the best sity

5. Herb Flynn says:

The “co-producer” credits the stars such as Zendaya here and Debbie Ryan on “Jessie” – are they REAL credits, with real input or fluff?

• Jeremy feeney says:

As a fellow kc undercover watcher I really enjoy the show I like how it’s way different than really any other show on Disney I’m excited to see the second season (: looking forward to it very much 😎👍

6. wjm980 says:

Truly surprising news – the show stinks, and its ratings have tanked.

7. Kendria Miles says:

Cant wait to see season 2 of k.c.undercover.

8. that is great how the show is going to have a second season

9. I can’t wait until season 2 of kc undercover I hope they have add a romance between marisa an ernie

10. Magic unicorn says:

There must be another episode of kc undercover because this the the greatest show by far can’t wait to see if my wish of more seasons will vome true loove to see more of zendaya

11. Madison says:

I think you should make another episode of KC Under Cover when Bret willis joins the good side and KC and Bret gets married.

12. Angelina says:

K.c undercover should have another season it’s so met up that k.c and Brett can’t be together I thought Brett would go after her

13. Angelina says:

I love good luck Charlie and k.c undercover I’m starting to do videos as well like teady started doing for charlie

14. Holden says:

What is this young ladies view on life? Does she believe JESUS is the only way to salvation?

15. Destini says:

Is there going to be another season for kc undercover and if so when will the trailer come out for season 2

16. Do they have more episodes after the finally chapter I can’t want to see more K.C undercover is great love the TV show .Can’t wait to see the next season or episode they have

17. o my,i really look forward to seeing more of k.c and Brett in season 2,you rock zendaya