Fall TV Preview

Bradley Cooper to Recur in CBS' Adaptation of Limitless

Bradley Cooper Limitless

Bradley Cooper is giving CBS viewers one more (very good) reason to check out the series adaptation of his 2011 movie Limitless when it premieres this fall: himself!

Cooper, who also serves as an executive producer, will recur as a sidekick to Jake McDorman’s character. Cooper, reprising his role from the film, first appears in the pilot and will continue to do so depending on the A-lister’s availability moving forward. Cooper and McDorman previously worked together in the 2014 film American Sniper.

Picking up after the events of the movie, CBS’ Limitless follows a man (McDorman) who with the help of the experimental drug NZT is able to access 100 percent of his mind.

But is Cooper’s on-screen involvement enough to earn Limitless a spot on your DVR? Drop a comment with your thoughts on his casting below.

1. RJ says:

I thought Cooper was playing Mora who is now a Senator and Macdorman was playing some character with the last name Finch.

2. wrstlgirl says:

Very cool. This guy sure likes keeping busy. I think right now he’s in London doing Elephant Man. Good for him!!!

3. Mike says:

Wait What?

4. smartysenior says:

Yes, His name attached to this project will bring my attention to his show without doubt. I think he represents certain standards of quality by his work and that counts a lot.

5. herman1959 says:

Hmmm, I was going to skip this one, but now I’ll take a look.

6. Matthew says:

Now I understand this is a show he is producing. But if a big name like Bradley Cooper is willing to return to television (all be it on a recurring basis). Why can the guys over at Marvel/ Disney get one of the lesser Avengers (like say uh Hawkeye?) to make at least a one episode appearance? (Yes I realize that the Avengers don’t technically know about Coulson still being alive and all but still as much as I have liked seeing a Maria Hill, Nick Furry (he made two cameos), and Lady Sif. It would be nice to have one of the Avengers just saying.

7. Anastasia and Stanley says:

Although I do like Bradley Cooper, since he will not be a regular, it doesn’t make a difference to me whether I will continue to watch this series. I found the first half hour of S1 E1 not as interesting as the second half hour; hence, it did get my interest and so I will continue to watch the show because of what it offers, and what its regular crew of actors offer the series.

8. Grace Donahue says: