Fall TV Preview

Fall TV: Watch Trailers for Fox's Lucifer, Minority Report, The Grinder and More

Fox on Monday announced its fall 2015 schedule and offered previews of its upcoming series, among them a sequel to Minority Report and John Stamos’ comedy Grandfathered.

Trailers were also released for midseason fare, including comic book adaptation Lucifer and sci-fi drama The Frankenstein Code.

PHOTOS Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to Next Season’s New Shows and Stars

Get your first look at the network’s new series below, and be sure to check this post as more videos become available:

Bordertown (Midseason)

The Frankenstein Code (Midseason)

Grandfathered (Tuesdays, 8/7c)

The Grinder (Tuesdays, 8:30/7:30c)

The Guide to Surviving Life (Midseason)

Lucifer (Midseason)

Minority Report (Mondays, 9/8c)

Rosewood (Wednesdays, 8/7c)

Thoughts on Fox’s fall and midseason offerings? Drop a comment with your reviews of the trailers below.

1. Y says:

WHERE IS SCREAM QUEENS!?

2. Luc says:

It’s so sad to see Lucifer, with a awesome trailer and yet, having a guarantee canceled mark just for being on Fox.

Really sad! :(

• Morgan says:

It looks awesome, though, although I kind of agree with you, this will be Constantine all over again, by the time they find their pace and what works and what not, they’d be cancelled!
      Still, let’s hope we get to enjoy at least 13 episodes! :-)

3. herman1959 says:

It’s official: Clancy Brown is the new Victor Garber…drop him into any show in order to class it up, but he should really have a show of his own.

4. Vivi says:

Oh, I like the Lucifer Trailer, looks good. Will watch it. As for the rest… hm.

5. Katie T says:

Lucifer looks absolutely brilliant!

6. Al says:

Besides Rosewood FOX looks pretty good – better than yesterday From NBC shows

7. Dan says:

LUCIFER looks like so much fun!!!

8. Bwhit says:

I was going to watch Lucifer no matter what because of Lauren German but that trailer looks awesome! I hope it survives Fox.

9. Peter Wall says:

scream queens isnt there ??

10. ndixit says:

Grandfathered and The Grinder look like pretty solid comedies, using their respective leads’ strength. Lucifer stands out in the dramas. Ellis seems to be good casting for that role. Minority Report looks ok. The concept is more interesting than the trailer. The Frankenstein Code looks kind of blah. No interest at all in Rosewood.

11. Erica says:

It actually all looks great, but it’s FOX so I’ll watch but I won’t get attached to anything.

12. Diz says:

First thoughts, I didn’t understand the Frankenstein trailer at all and the son on Grandfathered is horrible. I may give grinder a shot, Lucifer looks fun.

13. James D says:

Frankenstein code is a maybe for me not really sold on it from the trailer. Grandfathered actually looks very sweet so I’ll give it a chance. The Grinder looks very funny I chuckled more than once. Lucifer looks really good as does Minority Report but I don’t see the point they’ll both get cancelled because Fox refuses to stand by it’s Sci-fi shows, which makes me very sad. Rosewood looks generic and I will definitely be skipping it too bad because I love Morris Chesnut.

14. Alex says:

Wow, they all look second hand to me, like awful remakes of everything I’ve already seen many times before.

15. Steve F. says:

After seeing the promo for Lucifer, I’m actually intrigued.

16. Jared says:

Wow, none of these trailers make me want to even watch the pilots. So generic. The comedies look somewhat promising though. No trailer for Scream Queens?? Thats the one Fox show im really looking forward too.

17. Drew says:

Anyone else super tired of shows set in LA? It made sense when they had to film close to home, but there is no excuse now. LA is played out.

18. Kristina says:

Lucifer looks awesome. :) And The Grinder looks cute. Also, a big thank you to Fox for realizing that geoblocking advertisements is stupid.

19. Fred says:

Rosewood is just like a black Henry Morgan without the immortality. Forever looked much better, than this cheap copy.

20. Missy Kelly says:

Lucifer, Minority Report, Rosewood & Grandfathered all on my watch list. Although I will enjoy them, they are all on the cancelled list because that’s how it goes on Fox. Minority Report first (’cause it costs as much or more than Almost Human), Lucifer next because it’s probably going to be good but the network heads won’t promote it or stick by it; Rosewood has a chance to succeed. Grandfathered we’ll have to see – it looks charming but isn’t everything with John Stamos charming?+

21. “Anyone have any ideas what we can do with all these leftover props from Almost Human?” JK. Minority Report looks good. The potential is there.

22. davido says:

Lucifer looks interesting, but Minority Report looks terrible. Maybe it’s the male lead, he comes across as bland.

23. Mr. Tran K says:

Is The Frankenstein Code produced by Howard Gordon who brought us The X-Files, 24 and Homeland?

24. Mr. Tran K says:

Hope they should release the trailer for Scream Queens soon. Here’s my Fox trailer rankings: 1. Minority Report 2. Lucifer 3. Rosewood 4. The Grinder 5. Grandfathered (Bob Saget in a cameo appearance – mini Full House reunion) 6. Bordertown 7. The Frankenstein Code

25. Joey Padron says:

comedies Grandfathered and Grinder looks good. Lucifer looks good & fun. Rosewood looks pretty good. the rest of the shows are okay.

26. Babygate says:

I am totally in for Grandfathered and The Grinder. Rob and John are just phenomenal to watch.

27. Jenna says:

I’m interested in them all, esp Lucifer. Loved RUSH!

28. omar says:

In my opinion: Grandfathered and The Grinder sucks!
    Everything else looks good.

29. SayNay says:

Definitely a stronger showing than yesterday’s NBC mess. Minority Report, Lucifer, Grandfathered and Rosewood all have potential. While I love me some Rob Lowe (RIP Parks), the “I used to be a famous TV lawyer” bit for The Grinder will get really old really fast.

30. Interested in Grandfathered, Lucifer and Frankenstien Code…all the rest are meh to me

31. Cobra says:

Bordertown looks funny, but I’m a fan of MacFarlane. so…
    Grantfathered looks like it could be funny as well.
    As for Minority Report…
    I want to like this show. The movie was great, and I think it’s a really interesting premise to use week-to-week, but I have a bad feeling that it’s going to be one of those shows that loses its way either very early or mid-season.

32. Jane says:

I only could make it all the way through one of those trailers, Lucifer. The rest were too uninteresting to even keep my interest for 3 minutes.

33. elaine says:

all of these shows look very interesting. I am willing to watch them all.

34. meatwad says:

Lucifer, The Frankenstein Code and Minority Report are my type of shows and i will definitely be watching.

Rosewood looks alot better than i thought it would and i will be giving it a shot

35. mike says:

Minority report everything else sucks

36. JC1 says:

I might give Rosewood a try, but not convinced it’s going to have a long lifespan (no pun intended).