Fall TV Preview

Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to Next Season's New Shows and Stars

Fall New TV Shows

As one season wraps, another is already on the horizon.

The broadcast networks have begun unveiling their lineups for the 2015-16 TV smorgasbord, and TVLine as is tradition is compiling a handy guide to the new offerings from ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW.

Click here (or below) to check out our alphabetical slideshow, then hit the comments to let us know what you’ll be watching.

Make sure to bookmark this page and visit often! We’ll of course be adding many more new series, as they are announced before and during Upfronts Week (which officially starts May 11). We’ll also share trailers as they become available.

1. Mr. Tran K says:

Supergirl may very well be CBS’ breakout hit of the season and possibly a post Super Bowl spot for the big game on February 7, 2016.

2. Anna says:

Sooo does this mean America Ferrera won’t be back on The Good Wife? Because I’m still hoping that her character and Eli might just get together already… I guess that ship has sailed though?

3. When it comes to TV, Jamie Alexander likes to be naked, doesn’t she? First Kyle XY, now this. Was she naked in SHIELD too? I forget.

4. m3rcnate says:

DC Legends of Tomorrow: Yes. Excited.
    Emerald City: Nah, synopsis + NBC = me not interested. Maybe a trailer will knock my socks off but overall i’ll just wait and if its loved i’ll check it out later.
    Heartbreaker: No way.
    Heroes Reborn: Yes.
    People Are Talking: See “Crowded” for same answer.
    Supergirl: Yes, very excited.
    Superstore: I’ll give it a shot.

• m3rcnate says:

Blindspot: Love the cast (huge fan of Jaimie Alexander and Sullivan Stapleton) and the premise sounds good (cool female lead show too) so i will watch it. However NBC is the worst of the Networks in terms of giving us a deep interesting TV show that sticks around. I’m fearful right out of the gate this show will go the same way “V” did, “The Event” did, “Flashfoward” did, and Revolution did. Good-ish shows (better than reality tv) that get cancelled and we never find out how they were gonna end (at least Revolution will be putting out a comic for the fans).
      Coach: Pass but its cool they are bringing a show back in that way. Good for them, hope the fans like it.
      Cordon: The premise sounds like it could be fun or horrible and cancelled quick.
      Crazy ExGirlfriend: Eh, need to see a trailer but probably not.
      Chicago Med: Begrudgingly yes.
      Crowded: I’m tired of sitcoms and they were never my thing to begin with. Only one i watch and love is Last Man Standing.

5. Ro says:

I’m not into the whole Super Hero genre that’s blown up. Crowded sounds interesting, mostly for Carrie Preston and Patrick Warburton. Superstore looks funny as well… mostly because I’m guilty of shopping at one. ;-)

6. Larc says:

I hope there is much more to come. None of these looks especially interesting, IMO.

• hud says:

Creative genius behind most of these programs of this I have no doubt. More diverse sitcoms, new medical drama, Supergirl. Just getting better and better…. Network TV. “I pity the fools”.

• Larc, I am interested in your ‘handle’. It matches one which our sister-in-law dubbed me, since I am Lawrence and live on Arcadia. “Lawrence of Arcadia.” GRINDER looks to be interesting this fall………..

7. Faythe says:

Is it just me or did anyone else see The Family like 5 times for different pictures?

8. Kaley says:

I will deffo be watching The Catch. Others that interest me are Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Hot & Bothered and Scream Queens.