Exclusive

Grimm Sneak Peek: The Call Is Coming From Inside the Captain's House!

Grimm Renard Murder Season 4 Finale Video

Note to Grimm: If someone’s going to slink around Capt. Renard’s house in the middle of the night, we’d prefer that it’s Adalind on the mrrrrow prowl and not some creepy, copycat killer.

Alas, that’s precisely the scene that Nick, Wu and Hank walk into in this exclusive clip from Friday’s episode (NBC, 8/7c).

PHOTOS May Sweeps/Finale Preview: 100+ Spoilers and Exclusive Photos From Your Favorite Shows, Including Grimm

Portland’s finest arrive at the captain’s quarters after a strange man answers Renard’s phone when Nick calls. The confusion only intensifies when Renard reveals he was asleep for the whole exchange (though we’re not sad about the shot of Sean in his jammies).

Considering all the weirdness that has surrounded the captain as of late, we’re thinking he’ll want to heed the advice Hank offers at the end of the preview.

Press PLAY on the video below for your first look at the episode.

1. Carla Krae says:

Friday isn’t the season finale. The season finale is on the 15th. This is ep 21. This clip has already been on NBG’s Grimm site since Saturday.

2. Georgia Madman says:

Kill Adalind and Juliette and I’ll come back. Otherwise I’m gone. What an awful season its been.

3. Pat says:

Honestly, I do not know how Juliette is going to be able to survive. She has done so much damage and she seems to be on the path of no return. I am so worried that Nick’s Mom is going to be killed on Friday nights episode and if that happens this will be Juliette’s fault.

• Nicole says:

I think from the promo it sounds like a mans scream saying ‘no’ but doesn’t sound like Nick. Perhaps it is Josh screaming and Trubel dies. She is going to guest star.

• Alichat says:

Trubel makes it to the finale. She’s in the promo photos, along with Hank, Nick, Wu, and Prince Kenneth. No idea if she survives the finale or not though.

• prish says:

I thought we read, somewhere, that Trubel is going to be in the next season?

4. neb8fan says:

I’m pretty sure the captain is going to turn out to be the killer through some sort of possession.

• Alichat says:

Yeah, that’s what I determined once he started blacking out a couple of eps back. Some side effect of his mother saving his life.

5. Luis says:

Renard is possessed.

6. AW says:

I hope Adalind dies; I can’t stand that character.

• prish says:

I agree her character is ghastly, but she was a delight in the last few more comic episodes. It would be cool if the hexinbeast suppressor caused her to become “just” a lawyer, again, as she was lamenting she used to be. It would be great to keep her on the show for her one-liners.

7. Luis says:

I am fascinated to see where the writers take Juliette’s story. The way I see it there are three possibilities: 1)Juliette remains as she is and becomes an antagonist to Nick for at least a portion of the remainder of the series; 2)some other cure/suppression method is found and she and Nick must deal with the repercussions of her actions; 3)Nick is forced to kill her. there’s been no indication that Bitsie Tulloch is leaving the series, so that leaves options 1 and 2. it would take guts for the writers to go with option 1 and turn Juliette into a villain. Odds are they will find a way to cure or suppress her inner Hexenbeist and show them dealing with the repercussions, but I think I’d prefer option 1.

• Alichat says:

If Juliette’s death is a twist or surprise for the finale, Bitsie wouldn’t give any indication about leaving the series since that would give away the big reveal in the finale. I wouldn’t be surprised if Juliette is killed.

• dman6015 says:

Well, someone is dying in the finales, so it might as well be Juliette.

8. Anna says:

“This content is currently unavailable” – sooo people outside the US cannot watch it? Again? :(

• dman6015 says:

Correct, and it isn’t going to change any time soon. I can’t watch clips from Great Britain for the same reason.

9. kirads09 says:

Capt Renard, Wu and Munroe make the show for me. If Grimm permanently kills off any one of them, I am done with the show for good I am quite worried about Sean Renard’s longevity the way things are looking and am sad about that.

It appears it may take all three Grimms (Nick, Truble and Mama Grimm) to arrive to deal with the current situations what with the Royals closing in. Could Truble possibly take away Juliette’s powers much like Nick did Adalinds? Can’t believe they killed Henrietta, the one person who might have truly been able to help. At least perhaps she could have mentored Juliette into controlling her new self.

I like this season with Adalind and Juliette. It has been interesting! I don’t think Renard is the one who killed Henrietta nor do I think he is the “Jack the Ripper” killer. But who knows. Just someone find a solution for him, please!

10. Amber says:

There’s not a doubt in my mind that Renard is “Jack”. He’s being possessed

11. Matt says:

How about that he slept with Juliette? Sean is the Ripper

12. angel farts says:

If the season finale contained zero plot advancement and was nothing but 45 monotonous minutes of Juliette burning while impaled on a pike, I’d be totally satisfied. heck, I’d probably watch it twice.

13. Jake says:

My guess is Nick’s mom is killed by the Royal’s henchmen. Juliette doesn’t kill her, but did lure her there. Nick supposedly goes on a vengeance mission against the Royals in the finale, but I doubt he kills the new Royal they just added to the cast, and I doubt he kills Juliette.

14. suzyku says:

Grimm, Cold Justice, Dateline

15. suzyku says:

I really like Grimm however don’t like the dark turn it’s taken this season. Wouldn’t mind if they eliminated Adalind and Juliette at all.

16. Yvonne Fair says:

I can hardly wait for Grimm season ender. In my opinion, this has been a very exciting season. The whole bit with Juliette going dark as a Hexinbeast has kept the excitement going. And now that Trubel coming back, there is sure to be even more excitement. I’m guessing that Nick’s mom will bite the dust. In my opinion, the show gets better every season.