Exclusive

Originals Finale Sneak Peek: Davina Prepares the Spell to Resurrect Kol

Loading video...

The Originals‘ Davina has been determined to bring back Kol ever since she lost him earlier this season, and now that she’s just a quick chant away from making that reunion a reality, nothing can stand in her way. Well, almost nothing.

In TVLine’s exclusive clip from Monday’s season finale (The CW, 8/7c), the newly appointed regent is paid a visit from Vincent, who unsolicitedly offers his two cents in the matter.

Despite Davina insisting that Kol is nothing like his family, Vincent urges her to reconsider bringing him back, reminding her that “families fight, but when push comes to shove, you can always trust a Mikaelson to back another Mikaelson.”

Do you think Vincent’s eleventh-hour warning will convince Davina not to resurrect Kol? Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment with your hopes for the finale below.

1. Riana says:

Vincent, please shuit up

2. Kate says:

Well, he’s not entirely wrong…(I feared this one time only access thing, and somehow someone is going to jump the line).

• Maren says:

It will be esther who comes back. they need her blood to defeat Dahlia and mistly klaus would have given Davina the wrong ashes and ends up tricking her into bringing Esther back.
      Also keep in mind that both Daniel Sharman and Nate have new shows

3. Carla Krae says:

In general lore, resurrection spells are never to be taken lightly, so Davina has to consider all the possible consequences before doing it. It’d be completely irresponsible not to. She has to hope that wherever Kol’s soul went, he’s going to come back as the guy she knew, and that’s not always how these kinds of spells go.

4. Lady says:

In what world would the covens make an annoying, self entitled, whiny teenager Regent? In her speech (which was not riveting. At all.) she says she has come out on top against Klaus? Seriously, she is delusional at the very least. Please, make this character grow up or make her go away. Oh and for fs can Camy just stop with the Klaus idolization?

5. dan says:

I hope this does not foreshadow that she will choose Esther over Kol (because the trio need her blood) because I will quit if that’s the lame reason Kol is not brought back

6. Evan says:

Davina has no clue who Kol really is!!! The only reason he was nice and sweet was because he didn’t have his true power…. he is the worst of all the Mikaelson siblings!

7. Remy says:

Vincent is totally right, but I hope Davina doesn’t listen. I want Kol back. Is it just me or did Davina’s & Kol’s relationship seem a bit one-sided? I never was sure if Kol liked Davina beyond wanting control of her magic.

• Isobel says:

I hope they bring back Nate as Kol and he shows that he was using Davina

• Cassie says:

I don’t think it was one sided because he really did seem to care for her. Like when she was about to touch the force field, Kol got worried and tried to stop her. And Daniel Sharman said that Kols attraction for the girl was real.

8. Geo says:

Davina seems to be aiming for Elena Gilbert levels of self-obsession. Her supposed best friend Josh just had his lover murdered and Davina is all like “I’m the queen witch now!” and “hey, wouldn’t it be great if I brought my boyfriend back from the grave!” Yeah, Davina, it’s all about you.

9. Chris says:

I still don’t like her. I really don’t. Never did. I didn’t want her to come back when she was killed.

10. storys says:

I think I liked her better when she was more about magic and less about romance. Not that I don’t like her with Kol, I do. He made her a bit more fun. But I like the romance has lessened her character a bit .Same with Cami. She needs more than Klaus. She needs to drop Psych and pick up Hunter 101.

11. Μηχανικος αμαξιων στην αθηνα αναλαμβανει service
    αυτοκινητων επισκευαζει γκαζι αυτοκινητου στα toyota