'Revenge' Finale Week

Revenge Series Finale Video: Amanda Guns Down Victoria in Final Face-Off

Loading video...

It’s the dramatic showdown four seasons — and two faked deaths — in the making: Amanda Clarke and Victoria Grayson will come to blows for the last time on Sunday’s Revenge finale (ABC, 10/9c).

But which Hamptonite will be left standing? Based solely on the above clip, in which an emotionally rattled Amanda fires a gun at her arch nemesis from an extremely short distance, most betting men would put their money on good ol’ Mandy.

Then again, this show — especially in its final season — is famous for throwing curveballs at us, and we mustn’t forget that quick shot from the series finale promo of Amanda swimming in a pool of her own blood. Could Victoria really come out the winner?

“I died long before you were born,” she tells Amanda, inching closer to the loaded gun. “This is just a formality. … Are you ready now?” (Editor’s note: Amanda may be, but I’m not!)

Hit PLAY on the above clip, then drop a comment below: How do you predict this finale will play out?

1. She shot the camera, pfft.

• Andy Swift says:

R.I.P., the camera.

• Nick says:

She shot Mike Kelly for the second season’s subpar narrative

• We’ll never know where the show would have really gone to due to his departure.

• Jerry says:

Mike Kelley had a bad season 2, but I do think Season 3 and Season 4 suffered without him because it became a series of characters coming in and written out, and teases of Emily vs Victoria, with Emily promising that it will be “one last time to end this” repeatedly, making it long and dragged out. I do think Mike Kelley had a unique vision of how Revenge will go on and end, but unfortunately we will never know. Season 2 was convoluted, but while season 3 and 4 are a lot easier to follow, it became a full-fledged soap opera instead of a thriller with soap opera elements (which it was in Season 1 and 2)

2. Mrs. Tran K says:

Either Emily/Amanda got shot or someone else pulled the trigger on another gun killing Victoria maybe it was David

3. tina says:

Or someone shot Amanda

4. erika says:

Of course evil people,including Victoria will be alive.And David dead(!),Jack dead(?),Nolan dead(?), Emily/Amanda dead.Sound like disapointed series finale.

5. staciblank says:

Who caressssss, this show should have been cancelled the second Margeaux came to town.

6. TV Gord says:

How dare you spoil the finale (Nah, I’m just kidding. I wouldn’t come here if I didn’t want to be spoiled, as all sane people would!) :-D I now can’t wait for the finale!

7. Alichat says:

Interesting that Victoria is in all white, and Amanda in all black.

8. wrstlgirl says:

I will be heart broken if Jack or Nolan die. Makes me sick just thinking about it. The last time I got this worked up about a finale’ was for Nagron on Spartacus. That worked out okay so here’s hoping, LOL!!!!

9. James says:

This show is beyond ridiculous. Madeline Stowe was really the only draw…Glad it is finally coming to an end.

• Nick says:

Technically she didn’t lie in her EW interview, Victoria will probably die in the finale instead of the “Burn” episode. Right now my guess for the “two graves” are Victoria and David. If they kill-of either Emily or Jack, I will send red sharpies to Sunil Nayar.

• irina stuart says:

Maybe you’re glad, but the rest of us hate it that this won’t be there anymore.

10. Bwhit says:

Did this seem like a dream? One would think after the elaborate plan Victoria put together to fake her death that she wouldn’t be so resolved and hand herself over like that. I just want Jack/Nolan/Amanda to make it.

11. Melissa says:

They spend most of the hour trying to find Victoria. Louise goes on a rampage and kills Margeaux (for deceiving her). David dies from his cancer. The clip above is the final scene. The screen goes black at the gun shot, and the show ends. This was the “small” cliffhanger they were talking about.

12. Nick says:

I’m guessing White Gold will probably intervene and try to kill Emily

13. Luis says:

It’s all staged

14. Nancy Eklof says:

This series went Over the top .. starting out very smart and interesting then warped into some novella. Good riddance.

15. irina stuart says:

Why is ABC discontinuing this series???? I love it, my husband loves it, we never missed an episode!! There are still a lot of ways the story could go, with or without Victoria.

16. A says:

It’s David. He shoots her since he has no time left to live and to “save” Amanda from prison

17. ATB says:

Victoria is wearing a bullet proof vest under that dress. Emily/Amanda shoots her, Victoria falls down, and then she pulls out a knife from her high heels shoe and throws it at Emily and misses her mark. Emily grabs the knife and jumps on her but in a twist smothers her with a pillow the way Victoria killed Aiden. Emily then turns to walk away, but trips over the gun and falls on the knife and dies. The end.

18. BARBARA LAKE says:

THIS SHOW SHOULD STAY ON GET RID OF THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER – WHOM DOESN’T SEEM TO KNOW WHEN THERE’S A GOOD THING GOING LEAVE IT ALONE – THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER.

19. robandco says:

Ugh. I hate those previews… Completely taken out of context the acting looks SO BAD. I expect better acting throughout the hour. I hope whatever happens in that scene happens in the first 10 minutes of the finale. I swear I will riot if the ending is a horrible cliffhanger… I could live with an open ending, but not a life-and-death cliffhanger.

20. I LOOOOOVE THIS SERIE !!! I REALLY LOVED THE HISTORY OF AMANDA’S REVENGE. THANK YOU SO MUCH !

21. NoSleepTil says:

Will say it again; this is David’s revenge, not Emanda’s.
    David should finish her off. Don’t forget he is not a saint either. They don’t know that he killed Conrad. He’s terminal, he’s a murderer and he deserves his revenge towards those scoundrels who ruined his life. If David doesn’t get his revenge in the finale, I’m going to kick him in the nuts!!
    Also, no one has brought up that Victoria’s mother lives in that house and probably changed her name to Mary. Hence, Vicki is really a cold blooded killer a few times over.

22. Tamara says:

The presence of the cameras makes me hope Emily isn’t the one who pulls the trigger. I don’t like the looks of her lying in a pool of blood, but should she survive, the video should clear her since it shows Victoria alive.

If there are any dream sequence reveals, I will be hugely choked.

23. Finally says:

Amanda shoots cameras. Cameras gone. Victoria and Amanda battle. Victoria steals Amanda’s gun. In walks David. David shoots his gun. Bang. Victoria dies. Amanda collapse in victorias blood. David and amanda flee to their house to spend last moments together. David cancer has spread. He is going to die any moment. Amanda and David have last bonding moment. In walk police. David confesses to killing victoria. David dies before they take him away. Amanda and Jack sail away on the boat together. The End…for now!

• NoSleepTil says:

I like that…but who’s gong to raise little Carl? Stevie’s got to work!!

• Finally says:

Oh, my bad. Take 2: ….Amanda, Jack AND little Carl sail away on the boat together…
        *cue dramatic music* Camera Focuses on little Carl’s face with an evil little smirk. Time flashes forward and Carl is now 19. In an effort to right some of the past wrongs, Carl plans vengeance on those who wronged him and his mother – and he doesn’t care at what cost!

24. jenifer says:

This show may have been too drama filled for most but hey isn’t all tv shows these days loaded with it?!!! At least it was a good drama and not some crap like a final rose ceremony or something. Gabriel Mann is the best hands down. It may have been only four seasons but they were all packed with suspense and the story line was better than most on tv today.

25. Muffy says:

Nope. Maybe David kills her? He’s dying anyway. They put David in Prison (again) he dies within 6 months. But the finale jumps from Summer to Winter and there’s a photo of a very ill David and Amanda on the porch swing. Who the hell knows with this show?

26. Danielle says:

I don’t think Amanda dies because they didn’t know the series would end when they shot this episode. So, that would tell me that Amanda would survive to be in the now not-going-to-happen 5th season. I think David shoots Victoria and she falls forward into Amanda and that’s the pool of blood in the promo. I think this scene happens early in the episode and then Amanda is cleared of all charges once the video of Victoria alive is discovered. Then, she can go get with Jack. Forever. With Sammy #2.

27. mary h says:

David is in the room unknown to them. He has a gun calls out victories name she turns to him and he shoots her. Or cray cray mango enters with a gun to shoot Ems but David enters behind mango and shoots margo. Victoria runs to margo and all is on video so police arrest Victoria for fake death charges she goes to prison for life and thus lives in agony like Ems had others do. Her father dies from cancer putting her and Jack closer as now they have both lost a father and each lost a lover with Jack losing Amanda and Ems losing her boyfriend. Charlotte accepts Ems as her sister. Nolan finally finds love again in one of his earlier match ups . They all move to Atlanta and still return to Hamptons each summer.

28. carolina says:

We’re Amanda n Victoria blood related?

• Ricky Kirkland says:

i wonder the same thing. Trying to figure out who Victoria’s mother was talking about when she told Victoria who her real father was on her death-bed in the hospital ????

29. Lynda says:

why were there 3 guns on the floor at the shooting

30. Lynda says:

why were there 3 guns on the floor at the shooting David’s Emily’s where did the 3 rd come frim