Pretty Little Liars Premiere Photos: Can Alison Help Her Friends EscApe?

Pretty Little Liars Season 6

They may still be dressed to the nines, but the Pretty Little Liars look worse for wear in the first official batch of photos from the ABC Family drama’s Season 6 premiere (June 2, 8/7c).

Aria, Hanna, Emily, Spencer and Mona remain prisoners at Charles’ compound — which we first revealed in our exclusive premiere promo — and based on their expressions in these shots, they don’t appear hopeful about escaping anytime soon.

Meanwhile, these photos also give us our first look Alison in Season 6; the girls’ former puppet master is facing a media frenzy back in Rosewood, though I’m a little surprised to see her out and about at all. Wasn’t she found guilty of murder last season?

Ezra and Caleb look equally skeptical of Alison as they watch her field questions from the sea of reporters. What’s that girl up to this time?

Browse the new Season 6 photos below, then drop a comment: What do you hope to see when Pretty Little Liars returns?

1. Ali says:

Tanner saw the footage of Mona being alive so I guess Alison can’t be in prison for a murder that was never committed

2. Riana says:

If her family wasn’t already wealthy, she could definitely sue the state for wrongful conviction. Caleb just doesn’t like Ali, I know that.

3. Sylvia says:

What do I hope to see when Pretty Little Liars returns … the reveal of Big “A” … Uber “A” … little ‘”A” … and all the who ever “A”s ….

4. dan says:

Dear Mona: Please take off that terrible blond wig. You aren’t fooling anybody, especially “A” (or should I say “Charles”).

5. Lauren Enos says:

OMG i cant Belived that had happened and charlie should have not done that at all and Monica should take that wig off. I hope that it gets better in the next season. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

6. B says:

We will know who killed Bethany Young and why and why Charles stole the A game from Mona! I’m excited and looking for to the summer of answers! I trust and believe that the writers and producer are going to give us a satisfying conclusion to this storyline. I’m also looking forward to the time jump between 6A and 6B!

7. Fx says:

I left this show halfway through the third season but how is it possible that these girls aren’t mentally damaged after being under constant murder threats for most of their high school years. It’s unrealistic and probably wrong, because these girls are being harassed and their parents don’t even know about it.

• Liliya Lee says:

they are mentally damaged.. remember Spencer went crazy into a mental hospital, doesn’t care about her education anymore. Aria went kept seeing Shana’s ghost and having anger problems, Ali scared of her own shadow.

8. Can’t wait for the new season gonna be awesome. Caleb and Ezra don’t need to look so mean. I know Ali is a bitch but she suffered enough.

9. Andrew is -A I Can’t Believe it He’s
    -A He Kidnapped Hanna Spencer Aria and Mona and Emliy Andrew Really After Alison