Nashville Finale Photos: Juliette's Last Straw, Deacon's Last Chance?

Um, Avery? DUCK!

Nashville‘s May 13 season finale will find Cadence’s mom hurling projectiles at Cadence’s dad, and you just know personal assistant/punching bag Emily is going to end up cleaning up that mess.

The photo gallery below gives you a glimpse of the action in “Before You Go Make Sure You Know,” a season-capping hour that finds Juliette focused on finishing her album — and little else — forcing Avery to make a huge decision affecting their marriage.

RELATED May Sweeps Scorecard: Weddings, Deaths, Breakups, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

Elsewhere in the episode, per the official synopsis, “Deacon’s life hangs in the balance, but Rayna and the girls are by his side.” From the shots, though, it looks like perhaps Caleb isn’t by Scarlett’s side during the traumatic time — though whether that’s his choice or hers? Unclear.

Click through the gallery below for your first look at the episode, then hit the comments with your thoughts/hopes/fears about the episode.

1. Chase says:

The gallery isn’t there…

2. B says:

Ugh, skipping a week before the finale? So lame.

3. kenzie says:

man i want juliette and avery to stay together and i know it’s part of the drama but this is my favorite couple and i hate when they fight and it’s not supposed to be simple but hopefully juliette will see she has a problem and get help with her ppd

4. meatwad says:

i’m not too fond of the way they have Juliette acting as if she didn’t just have a baby. i mean considering how much they played to her mother not being very good you would think they would show her giving more of an effort

• zumpie says:

She’s always been Khouri’s butt-girl. It’s why I don’t really watch any more. And then I started watching when Javery got married, but sure enough, Juliette’s evil for basically recognizing she couldn’t hack it alone as a mom, hiring a nanny (like every other celebrity on the planet) and wanting to keep her career moving forward. But poooooorrrrr Avery had to put his career on hold. I found it all just painfully sexist. Choosing to seek fulfillment beyond a baby doesn’t make you a bad person or even a bad mother

5. Bella says:

So excited for the Rayna and Deacon of this especially…… Have a feeling this next couple of episodes are going to be heartbreaking.

6. sherry says:

I think Avery will give juliette a wake up call, but if deacon dies, I won’t care if the show comes back.

7. sunflower says:

If Deacon dies, that’s just cruel!! I’m only watching for the Deacon-Rayna chemistry!! <3

8. Linda bristow says:

I love love this show DVR set I know the actors need a break but hurry back ALL

9. Susan Tureau says:

If Deacon dies, after just watching Derek die on Grey’s Anatomy, it will be too much and I will not invest any more time in falling in love with characters just to have them ripped away from me. This is not a Shonda Rimes show! No excuse for taking away the main stars unless they are evil!

10. Rick says:

Now that the show has been renewed Deacon will not die, though we may have to wait till the fall to find out. Not usually fond of the “bad girls” but everything Juliette does is worth watching thanks to Hayden Panetierre. I love the music and the way it relates to the storylines. Have no idea how Will can continue his career if it comes out that he’s gay, though I sincerely hope he and Kevin have a future together. And when will they make Aubrey Peebles a regular? She’s a hoot! I am hooked on this show forever.