Revenge First Look: [Spoiler] Collapses While Visiting Amanda in Prison

Revenge Spoilers

We don’t mean to alarm you, but some extremely hectic — and potentially life-threatening — stuff is going down on the penultimate episode of Revenge.

Just-released photos from Sunday’s episode (ABC, 10/9c) find a desperate Amanda being visited in prison by two familiar faces, Ben (boo!) and David (yay!), but wait… why is David collapsing on the floor, clutching his heart?

JAMES TUPPERFortunately, thanks to our exclusive first-look photo from next Sunday’s series finale, we know that David lives to see another day — but that doesn’t mean he’s out of the woods just yet. Frankly, we wouldn’t be surprised if it was lights out for Papa Clarke before the series draws to a close; isn’t it kind of a miracle he’s survived this long?

Earlier this week, it was confirmed by showrunner Sunil Nayar that Revenge‘s season finale will, indeed, serve as the series’ last episode, so it’s anyone’s guess what might come out of these last two hours.

Browse the new photos below, then drop a comment: How do you hope it all ends?

1. robandco says:

These last couple of episodes are going to be CRAZY!!

2. Anna says:

I’m really not gonna miss Ben. He is so useless. He did basically everything wrong.
    Also, I fear that a loooooot of people are gonna die in the last episodes. Hopefully Nolan and Emily make it through though.

3. Sarah says:

Oh no…Nolan I hope they don’t kill him..

4. erika says:

Is everyone think Revenge will probably have the worst series finale since Lost series finale.(David will be dead because of cancer,Emily/Amanda end up dead or end up in jail)
    Just wondering

5. N says:

Let Nolan be happy!

6. David dies of a heart attack brought on from eating too much McDonalds, so in the sequel Amanda goes on the offensive against Ronald.

7. Andrew says:

I’m really not trying to be rude, but: The writers for this site should be banned from using the word penultimate.

8. AddieM says:

I like Ben, he’s just hurt..but with only two episodes left I hope he pulls himself together and starts realizing Emily is innocent. If anyone should die, it’s Louise, I never like her and I still wonder why her character was even introduced

9. Belle says:

Let Amanda (she’ll always be Emily to me though) and Nolan live happily ever after on a remote island with 3 homes. One for Nolan, one for Emily and one for Jack & Carl :) I will really miss the show, even the crappy Season 2…thanks for an amazing 4 Seasons All!

10. nikki says:

I hate David.

11. It needs to end with Victoria not being dead but Amanda winning this battle. Charlotte coming back to forgive her mother and Nolan, jack, David and Amanda riding off into the sunset and going to jacks mothers. Margo and Victoria go to France. I love this show and hate to see the end but they have no where else to go. Amanda didn’t want people to die just ruin their lives lol. I personally don’t believe in revenge but I really loved all these actors. They are fantastic!!

• tyranthraxus says:

We are assuming Charlotte is coming back to make Amanda’s life hell. What about if she is coming back to be with her Sister and real Father? That would certainly cause a stir. She might have re-evaluated her life while undergoing treatment

12. B says:

I think the two graves will be for Mason and Victoria who isn’t dead she faked her death and Nolan and Jack and a reluctant Ben will discover the truth and save the day and Victoria and Mason’ graves will be figurative because they will be in prison denied the lavish lifestyles their both so accustom to

13. Wilson says:

If VIctoria isn’t dead her plan doesn’t make any sense… I hope they won’t do it.
    I hope Emily comes up with a crazy plan to free herself and do a final revenge act against Margaux and Louise.
    Charlotte should surprise us and not be wining and crazy for once

14. Bamma says:

What the heck? Madeline Stowe said Queen Vicky was dead???? So what is she doing in tonights episode??

15. Donna says:

I want Amanda and Jack to live happily ever after… With her Dad and Nolan by her side

16. Donna says:

I want Jack and Amanda to live happily ever after, with her Dad and Nolan by her side