Exclusive

Last Man on Earth Finale Sneak Peek: [Spoiler] Moves Out!

Earth apparently isn’t big enough for two Phil Millers.

On Sunday’s Season 1 finale of Last Man on Earth (9:30/8:30c on Fox), Universally Beloved Phil Miller (Boris Kodjoe) announces to Widely Loathed Phil Miller/Tandy (Will Forte) that he’s moving out. And he certainly has just cause.

“I heard you say in the cul-de-sac that you hate my guts,” UB Phil Miller explains to his soon-to-be-ex-housemate.

Press PLAY above to witness WL Phil Miller’s hilariously obnoxious reaction.

1. I love what you guys are usually up too. This type
    of clever work and coverage! Keep up the fantastic works
    guys I’ve added you guys to blogroll.

2. Marissa says:

I’ve really grown to like this show. I can’t help but keep hoping Original Phil gets a win somehow, even though half the time I spend watching it, I’m yelling at the TV, “Just stop talking Tandy! You’re making it WORSE!!!” But Forte’s scenes with his (sports) balls are enough for me to keep tuning in; hearing him verbalize all of his selfish internal struggles never fails to make me laugh. And I’m waiting to find out New Phil’s weak link… he can’t be that perfect.

3. Julia says:

I love this show! I kind of hope they cut the cast down a bit for season 2 (outside of new Phil)…it is supposed to be Last Man on Earth – not last commune on Earth. January Jones can go.

• Ray says:

Julia since you want my favorite character from the show to leave I hope your favorite does. Lol. Seriously I just wished the show would flesh out a little beyond how will Tandy put his foot in his mouth this week. I thought the can never win loser went out with Al Bundy.

• Reality says:

Married With Children was funny at least funny. Offensive, but funny. Last Man On Earth has been disappointing. Keep watching in the hopes they turn it around. I was hoping that once WL Phil came clean about lying, he’d be more interesting. Shame it’s just more of the same schtick. Will watch last episode of this season and hang it up.

• stripey7 says:

I don’t know who played Phil’s brother in this episode, but he looked too much like Will Forte. I assumed it was Phil, that he was actually an astronaut after all, and had just fantasized the past season while looking down at Earth. Consequently I was quite surprised to learn a couple months later that there would be a second season.

Granted, I might not have so readily jumped to that conclusion if I hadn’t been getting increasingly bored with the show already.

• D. says: