Video: Jimmy Fallon's 'Super' Lip Synch Battle, All-Star 'We Are the Champions'

The stars came out to both sing and “sing” on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon‘s special, L.A.-based apres-apres-Super Bowl outing.

Up first below, funnymen Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart vie against Fallon in “the Super Bowl of lip synch battles,” tackling such tunes as Beyonce’s “Drunk in Love,” John Legend’s “All of Me,” Kelly Clarkson’s “Since You’ve Been Gone” and Dirty Dancing‘s “Time of My Life” (featuring a special guest syncher). Who gets your vote for winner?

In the second clip, Fallon and house band The Roots are joined by several of today’s biggest pop stars, Brady Bunch-style, for an a cappella take on Queen’s “We Are the Champions.”

1. sladewilson says:

Jimmy never lets himself win, but he and his special guest won this one. Will was hysterical (esp. the first song) and Kevin doing “Roar” was hilarious. Still the best Lip Sync battle was with Emma Stone – she went there with it…

2. sillyemmy says:

Lip Sync was great! We Are the Champions was cute in concept but too many cooks spoiled that broth.

3. cetera says:

Wow Christina just drowned everyone with that amazing voice! Wow!
    Usher did gave his best but with Carrie, Christina and Arianna there’s no way he can beat it
    One Direction is just useless tile, should have get another act than them

4. Thecla says:

Loved the lip sync battle, but really didn’t like all the vocal riffs that occured in the We Are The Champions clip. Why not just sing the damn song?

5. Kim R says:

I really enjoy the lip sync (no “h”) battles but it was the camera angles that annoyed me last night. In lip syncing I would have spent more time filming the actual lips! :D Always entertaining though.

6. Jon says:

Between We Are the Champions, The Lip Sync Battle (which Jimmy & Drew B. won, IMO) and that hilarious on the street interview (“Who’s winning the Scooter Pole/Jewish Troll/etc.”), that was one of the best Tonight Show eps ever! The energy was so high and it was the perfect capper to the night. So much fun…

7. Samara says:

I loved We are the Champions..great talent

8. Sam says:

Kevin’s Roar was better than Katy Perry’s Superbowl lipsynch.

9. Ashley says:

Ariana looks like a bad Christina impersonator next to Christina herself lol

10. BostonGreekGirl says:

OMG that Lip Syncing battle was beyond hysterical. I don’t think I have laughed that hard in forever. Love Jimmy Fallon

11. When some one searches for his necessary thing, so he/she wishes to be available that
    in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

12. Can you tell us more about this? I’d like to find out some additional information.

13. Alba says:

If you desire to improve your experience only keep visiting
    this web site and be updated with the hottest information posted here.

14. This website was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally
    I’ve found something that helped me. Cheers!

15. Hello to all, it’s really a pleasant for me to visit this web page, it includes priceless Information.