Good Wife fans, prepare for the seven most game-changing words you’ll hear all day: “We are now Florrick, Agos and Lockhart.”
The first official promo for the upcoming sixth season of CBS’ legal drama has hit the web, and it promises major power struggles — you know, for a change — as Diane joins Alicia and Cary’s new firm and Eli continues to pressure Alicia about running for State’s Attorney. (Spoiler alert: She’s still not interested.)
The Good Wife returns Sunday, Sept. 21, at 9/8c. Check out the promo below:
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* A film version of the ’70s cop show CHiPS is in the works at Warner Bros., our sister site Deadline reports, starring Dax Shepard (Parenthood) and Michael Peña (Chozen).
* TBS has cancelled former Voice coach CeeLo Green’s reality series The Good Life after one season.
* Netflix has struck a (very early) deal to exclusively carry all potential seasons of Fox’s upcoming Batman prequel drama Gotham.
* The Hollywood Film Awards will be broadcast live on CBS for the first time on Friday, Nov. 14, beginning with a red carpet pre-show at 7:30/6:30c.
* Showtime’s Ray Donovan this Sunday drew 1.5 million total viewers, up 10 percent week-to-week to score its largest audience of Season 2.