The Veronica Mars cast is taking this whole “reunion” thing to the next level.
Premiering in mid-September on CW Seed, Play It Again, Dick will star Ryan Hansen (as himself) as he attempts to get a show made about his Mars character, Dick Casablancas. Filming on the eight-episode series has wrapped, and thanks to BuzzFeed, we now know which of our favorite Marshmallows we’ll be seeing again very soon.
Slated to appear, both as themselves and their Mars characters, are: Kristen Bell (Veronica), Jason Dohring (Logan), Enrico Colantoni (Keith), Percy Daggs III (Wallace), Daran Norris (Cliff), Francis Capra (Weevil), Kyle Gallner (Beaver) and Christopher B. Duncan (Clarence).
Chris Lowell (Piz) and Ken Marino (Vinnie) will only be appearing as themselves, while Amanda Noret (Madison) and Lisa Thornhill (Celeste) will only be playing their Mars characters.
Popular on TVline
Additionally, Ryan Devlin — who appeared in Mars‘ third season as rapist Mercer Hayes — will replace Teddy Dunn as Duncan.
And lastly, Robert Buckley and Rose McIver — both stars of creator Rob Thomas’ upcoming CW series iZombie — will also join the cast in various roles.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* Investigation Discovery’s Surviving Evil will return for a 10-episode second season on Sept. 3 at 9/8c. Hosted by Charisma Carpenter (Buffy, Angel), the series recounts real-life stories of women fighting back against their attackers.
* DirecTV has renewed Rogue for a 20-episode third season.
* Lifetime has produced a made-for-TV movie about the late Brittany Murphy, scheduled to air Sept. 6. The Brittany Murphy Story stars Amanda Fuller (Grey’s Anatomy) as Murphy and Sherilyn Fenn (Ray Donovan) as her mother.
* Tyson Ritter will be back as Oliver Rome in the upcoming sixth (and final) season of NBC’s Parenthood, the actor/rocker happily shared on Twitter:
* ABC will premiere The Story of Frozen: Making a Disney Animated Classic, a behind-the-scenes special about the creation of the biggest animated film of all time, on Sept. 2 at 8/7c.