The Disney darling-turned-pop starlet will drop by the Fox competition series this Thursday, Nov. 7 (8/7c) to perform her new hit single, “Slow Down.”
In addition to touring for her latest album Stars Dance, Gomez earlier this year reprised her Wizards of Waverly Place role in the Disney Channel special The Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• 30 Rock‘s Cheyenne Jackson has joined HBO’s human sexuality/relationship drama pilot Open. From Ryan Murphy and Dexter co-executive producer Lauren Gussis, the provocative project revolves around five characters. Per Deadline, Jackson — who’ll co-star opposite Michelle Monaghan, Scott Speedman, Wes Bentley, Anna Torv and Jennifer Jason Leigh — will play a handsome meth addict.
• Funnyman Rob Corddry will reunite with his Childrens Hospital co-star Malin Akerman in an upcoming episode of Trophy Wife, EW.com reports, playing the kids’ martial arts sensei.
• 666 Park Avenue alumna Samantha Logan has joined Melissa & Joey. Per The Hollywood Reporter, the actress — who most recently co-starred on General Hospital — will play Ryder’s “poised, mature and super-intelligent” lab partner.
• Russian actor Yuri Kolokolnikov has joined Game of Thrones’ fourth season as Styr, the Magnar of Thenn, EW.com reports.
• Lilyhammer‘s eight-episode second season launches Friday, Dec. 13 on Netflix.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?