Series creator Lizzy Weiss tweeted the news on Thursday, and the network is now confirming the specifics: He’ll recur in the show’s upcoming third season as Campbell, a pre-med college student paralyzed by a snowboarding accident who works at the free clinic with Daphne (Katie Leclerc).
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• The Following has tapped Tony-nominated actress Montego Glover (Memphis), whose TV credits include Smash, The Good Wife and White Collar, to recur in Season 2 as new FBI analyst Lawrence, TVLine has learned exclusively.
• Jimmy Jean-Louis (aka Heroes‘ The Haitian) has booked a multi-episode arc on The CW’s Arrow, ComicBookResources.com reports, as “The Captain,” a deadly cohort of the Dr. Anthony Ivo character being played by Dylan Neal. Both characters will have a tie to a Season 2 mystery called “Amazo” — as in the DC Comics’ infamous android?
• Homeland alum David Harewood will co-star opposite Brendan Gleeson in HBO’s The Money, a drama pilot from David Milch (NYPD Blue, Luck). The project centers on the wealth and corruption surrounding mega-mogul James Castman (Gleeson). Harewood joins as the CEO of the parent company to Castman’s holdings. Andrea Riseborough (Oblivion) has also boarded the project.
Popular on TVLine
• The CW is developing Exp, a high school drama from Heroes creator Tim Kring. Per Deadline, the project chronicles the aftermath of a foreign drug – designed to make you faster, smarter, stronger and essentially better – being let loose illegally in American high schools.
• Go On‘s Julie White has booked a major recurring role in Nurse Jackie‘s sixth season, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. She’ll play the leading lady’s new AA sponsor.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?