Ready to go Under the Dome?
CBS has unveiled the first full-length trailer for its upcoming summer series, which stars Mike Vogel (Pan Am), Britt Robertson (Life Unexpected), Rachelle Lefevre (A Gifted Man), Dean Norris (Breaking Bad) and Natalie Martinez (CSI: NY), among others.
The 13-episode drama, based on the novel by Stephen King, takes place in the New England community of Chester’s Mill. In the snap of a finger, the town is tossed into turmoil after finding itself trapped beneath a transparent barrier.
Press PLAY below, then hit the comments with your snappy judgements.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• USA Network has picked up two series: Sirens, a Chicago EMT-centered comedy starring Michael Mosley, Kevin Daniels, Jessica McNamee and Kevin Bigley; and Playing House, a sitcom based on the real-life friendship of Best Friends Forever funny ladies Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham.
• Prospect Park has announced that beginning Monday, May 20, The Online Network will make available just two episodes of All My Children and One Life to Live a week. “[The] viewing patterns resemble more closely the typical patterns of online viewing rather than how one would watch traditional television,” the production company said in a statement released Thursday. “This leads us to believe we are posting too many episodes and making it far too challenging for viewers to keep up.”
Popular on TVLine
• 666 Park Avenue alumna Samantha Logan has joined General Hospital as Felix’s little sister Taylor, ABC Soaps In Depth reports. She makes her Port Charles debut on June 4.
• HBO has given a series order to a Silicon Valley-set dark comedy from King of the Hill‘s Mike Judge, Deadline reports. The pilot stars T.J. Miller (The Goodwin Games), Thomas Middleditch (The Office), Lindsey Broad (The Office), Zach Woods (The Office) and Kumail Nanjiani (Burning Love).
• Saturday Night Live alum Kristen Wiig will lend her voice to an episode of The Simpsons next season, EW.com reports. She’ll voice an FBI agent who interacts with Lisa.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?