Marc Cherry‘s new sudser Devious Maids is slated to make its long-awaited debut on June 23 at 10/9c.
Based loosely on the Mexican telenovela The Disorderly Maids Of The Neighborhood, the drama follows four ambitious housekeepers (played by Ana Ortiz, Judy Reyes, Dania Ramirez and Roselyn Sanchez) who work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills.
Susan Lucci (All My Children), Matt Cedeno (Days of Our Lives), Brianna Brown (General Hospital), Drew Van Acker (Pretty Little Liars), Mariana Klaveno (True Blood) and Grant Show (Melrose Place) — among others — co-star.
In other launch-date news, A&E’s The Glades and Longmire will premiere their new seasons on Monday, May 27 at 9 pm and 10 pm, respectively. Also, the second season of Starz’s Magic City is set to bow Friday, June 14 at 9 pm.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• TNT has done some shifting and swapping in its previously announced summer schedule: Franklin & Bash now launches its third season with a two-hour premiere on June 19 at 9pm, while Rizzoli & Isles kicks off its Season 4 on June 25 at 9 pm. Perception‘s second season, meanwhile, debuts June 25 at 10 pm, and Cold Justice, a new unscripted procedural, premieres Sept. 3 at 10pm.
• Law & Order: SVU alumna Melissa Sagemiller has landed the lead role in NBC’s potential Chicago Fire spin-off, Deadline reports. The actress will first appear in Fire‘s May 15 finale — which serves as planted spin-off for the prospective series — as a Chicago Police Department detective.
• Paula Garces (The Shield) has joined All My Children‘s upcoming iTunes/Hulu revival, Prospect Park announced Wednesday. She’ll play a savvy woman devoted to fighting crime.
• Sullivan & Son‘s second season will bow Thursday, June 13 on TBS.
• No one at Saturday Night Live is more excited about Vince Vaughn hosting the late-night staple this weekend than castmember Bobby Moynihan. In fact, he’s got a plan in place to seduce the erstwhile Swinger. Press PLAY below to watch the hilarity ensue.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?