The warmed-over NCIS proper was the night’s most-watched program, with 12.7 million total viewers, while New Girl Jess (and her oddly sexy old-timey newscaster bedroom voice) scored the best demo rating, with a 3.4.
A few other notes:
* Within ABC’s sitcombo, Last Man Standing (8.7 mil/2.6) dropped 16 percent in audience but inched up 8 percent in the demo, while Man Up (4.77 mil/1.6) plunged 28 and 6 percent. Paging Cougar Town!
* Glee (7.1 mil/3.0) was down 10 and 6 percent, just like New Girl, with both shows at season lows. Raising Hope (4.63 mil/2.2) in turn dropped 13 and 8 percent.
* The fall finale of 90210 was flat at 1.5 mil/0.8.
* Pushed back an hour by Michael Buble, The Biggest Loser averaged 6.7 million viewers and a 2.3 rating, dipping a few percentage points.
* An Unforgettable repeat led the 10 o’clock hour in total audience (with 7.8 million viewers), while the second half of TBL dominated the demo. Body of Proof (7.2 mil/1.5) was down 24 and 17 percent, hitting an all-time low in the demo (per TVByTheNumbers).
What were you tuned into this Tuesday?