Linda Hamilton is set to reprise her maternal role in Chuck‘s two-hour series finale, TV Guide Magazine reports. The NBC spy dramedy’s swan song airs Jan. 27.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Brian Frons — aka the man responsible for axing both All My Children and One Life to Live — will vacate the role of ABC Daytime president at the end of January. (Too little, too late, no?) Replacing Frons will be Vicki Dummer, who is presently senior vice president of ABC’s Current Series and Specials division, which is being rechristened Times Square Studios and will fold in daytime programming.
• Not-great-but-kinda-good-news, Community fans: Beginning today, Hulu will be streaming every episode-to-date of the quirky NBC comedy. The catch: You have to be a Hulu Plus subscriber to have access. (If not, you can still catch up on Community‘s five most recent episodes.)
• Larry Miller (10 Things I Hate About You) will play the “bold” boss of Amanda Peete’s single, working mom on NBC’s midseason comedy Bent, TVGuide.com reports.
• Roger Ebert has revealed via his blog that his film-critiquing TV series, At the Movies, will go on indefinite hiatus by year’s end, citing funding issues.
• Musician Sheryl Crow is set to play herself in an episode of ABC’s midseason comedy GCB, while Sandra Bernhard will also guest-star in a top secret role, per TV Guide Magazine.
• SOAPnet will celebrate “Chrismukkah-time in The OC” with four-hour marathon of episodes revolving around the Fox drama’s hallowed holiday, on Sunday, Dec. 25 starting at 3 pm/EST.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?