Glee is going back in time to unveil once and for all the real reason why Sue Sylvester hates show choirs, musicals and such, TV Guide Magazine reports. (Spoiler Alert: Apparently a pre-tracksuit Sue endured a rough audition for a local production of Oklahoma at age 16, hence the hatred.) You’ll get the full story in the Fox musical dramedy’s Nov. 15 episode.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Burt Reynolds will guest star as himself on a January episode of FX’s animated fave, Archer. A tooned-up version of the veteran actor is set to woo Malory, the mother and boss of the title character.
• Dancing With the Stars alumna Chelsea Kane has landed the lead in an ABC Family comedy pilot, Baby Daddy. The potential series centers on a 20-year-old who discovers he has a young daughter with an ex-girlfriend.
• Fox has ordered nine additional episodes of the animated comedy Bob’s Burgers, prior to its Season 2 premiere in January.
• The Revolution, ABC’s upcoming talk/lifestyle show set to fill the One Life to Live void, has named relationship expert Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry and OB-GYN Dr. Jennifer Ashton as co-hosts.
• Rapper-turned-actress Queen Latifah is set to host a daytime talk show slated to bow in 2013.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?