In the Oct. 24 episode, Chris Elliott, Wayne Brady, Frances Conroy and Bill Fagerbakke will all reprise their respective roles on the CBS comedy, EW.com reports. Elliott will revisit the role of Lily’s estranged father, while Conroy and Brady are set to play Barney’s mother and brother once more. And, of course, Fagerbakke will (somehow) appear as Marshall’s late father.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• All My Children alumna Melissa Claire Egan will join CBS’ The Young and the Restless starting Nov. 11 as “a mysterious woman named Chelsea who is connected to Billy’s arrest in Myanmar,” EW.com reports. Egan played Annie Novak McDermott Lavery Chandler on the ABC soap for four years.
Meanwhile, TV Guide Magazine is reporting that Lauralee Bell (Cricket) is returning to Y&R in a series of flashbacks this November centered around the conflict she encountered with Eva Longoria’s wacky Isabella back in 2003.
Popular on TVLine
• The Original mom is home! TVLine has confirmed that The CW’s Vampire Diaries has cast Alice Evans (Lost, Brothers & Sisters) as Klaus and Rebekah’s mother, Esther. She’ll appear in a flashback in Episode 8 of the third season. Fun fact: Evans is the real-life wife of Ringer star Ioan Gruffudd.
• Keith Carradine has landed a lead in TNT’s Western drama pilot Gateway, Deadline reports. The Dexter alum will play father figure to three brothers who return home to save their town after their own dad is murdered.
• USA Network has ordered a drama pilot from White Collar creator Jeff Eastin, which centers on various local and federal agents living together in one undercover house in California.
• Star Wars vet Billy Dee Williams will play himself on an episode of ABC’s midseason comedy Man Up, per EW.com.
• Fox has renewed Gordon Ramsay’s MasterChef for a third season.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?