The network has picked up the Beverly Hills and Atlanta editions of Real Housewives for second and fourth seasons, respectively. Of course, one glaring omission from Bravo’s list of renewals is the Housewives of DC, which wrapped months ago and is rumored to be canceled. However, a rep for the network says a decision on that series’ future has yet to be made.
Top Chef Just Desserts, which had a rough go of it ratings-wise during its first installment, has been renewed for a second season, and we’ll also get a fourth season Tabitha’s Salon Takeover and — officially — Bethenny Ever After‘s Season 2.
Additionally, Bravo announced 11 (!) new series pickups, several of them featuring fan fave Bravolebrities. Here’s the 411:
• Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis: The Flipping Out superstar — along with Jenni and Zoila — moves in with clients to help reorganize their homes, and their lives.
• It’s a Brad Brad World: Rachel Zoe’s ex-assistant Brad Goreski is finally out on his own and taking the fashion world by storm.
• The Therapists: A docu-series that follows the lives of LA’s top private practice therapists.
• Mad Fashion: Onetime Project Runway scene stealer Chris March is back in his own series about celebrity fashion design.
• Million Dollar Listing NY: Bravo’s hit real estate series heads to the East Coast.
• Miss Advised: Watch three “single relationship experts” — yes, really — help women juggle their personal and professional lives.
• Most Eligible: Dallas: Think The Hills, but in Texas.
• Project Soulmate: Lori Zaslow is the new Patti Stanger. Meaning Soulmate follows the day-to-day life of a New York matchmaker.
• Ready to Wear: Love thrift shops? This show will explore the world of a high-end NYC consignment store.
• Roble and Co.: Watch the ups and downs of celebrity chef Roblé Ali.
• Tabatha Takes Over: Instead of salons, Tabitha is taking over everything. All businesses are fair game. (We’ve already padlocked the TVLine front door and changed all our passwords.)
Which Bravo renewal made you day? Any newbies pique your interest? Hit the comments!