We totally get it: You’re a busy bunch who can’t possibly spend every waking hour scoping out TVLine. Which means you’re bound to miss some of our juiciest scoop every now and then — but we’re here to help!
Welcome to TVLine’s Greatest Hits.
• In case you were living under a rock this weekend, TVLine exclusively revealed that Smallville fave Michael Rosenbaum will in fact be returning for the series finale. (Heck, our superscoop even got “Michael Rosenbaum” trending on Twitter!) Read what drove The CW’s Lex Luthor back to the show.
• Law & Order: SVU boss Neal Baer tells TVLine that fans will not want to miss Wednesday’s episode of the NBC hit — especially ones who long for those extra special Benson/Stabler moments. Also, find out where the show currently stands for a 13th season.
• Watch newlyweds Joanna Garcia and New York Yankee Nick Swisher chat about his upcoming guest spot on her ABC comedy, Better With You.
• TVLine’s Idoloonies ponder the age old question: Is it time to revamp the audition rounds?
• Producers talk what’s next on Fringe after last week’s shocker of an ending.
• Attention, Mikita fans: The following Nikita photo is so hot, you may experience dizziness, fainting, overheating, dehydration, drooling, joyful outbursts of glee…
• Check out the latest batch of Michael Slezak’s fun-filled TV recaps, including Top Chef, The Bachelor, Idol and more!
• One of your favorite gay characters on TV may not actually be gay…guesses?
• Friday Night Lights boss Jason Katims reveals the ending you didn’t see — sob!
• Private Practice regular Audra McDonald is exiting the series at the end of the season, but may still recur in the future.
• Broadway bound or not, there’s no need to worry about this House star leaving the show.
• Debra Messing is heading back to TV. Let’s hope she’s as musical as she is adorable.
• Guess who just became a series regular on USA’s White Collar?
• Nia Vardalos is joining her hubby on Cougar Town this season.
These are just the greatest Greatest Hits, so be sure to check out TVLine everyday for more.