What to Watch Tonight

State of the Union, Justified's End Begins, Flash and More

• The CW
    The Flash

Winter premiere: Captain Cold and Heat Wave (Prison Break’s Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell) team up to fight The Flash. (Get the scoop.)

• ABC Family
    Pretty Little Liars

Spencer’s search for Mona’s laptop lead her and Caleb to cross the “Toby-approved” line; Aria tries to ‘fess up to Ezra; Emily puts up with annoying Talia.

• Fox
    MasterChef Junior

After a giant mystery box challenge that delivers the shock of the season, the kids must prepare dishes using ingredients that get better with age.

• NBC
    Parks and Recreation

Leslie’s team tries to strengthen the case for turning the Newport land into a national park, while Ron fights back by bringing on a celebrity as a minority owner.

• Most major networks
    State of the Union Address

President Barack Obama’s topics are expected to include the rising economy, cybersecurity and a free community college initiative.

• The CW
    Supernatural

Winter premiere: Following the ranch massacre, Dean, Sam and Castiel work to find a cure for the Mark of Cain. (Read preview.)

• ABC Family
    Switched at Birth

Bay’s juvenile past may jeopardize an opportunity to showcase her art; Daphne challenges a dorm prankster.

• TeenNick
    Open Heart

Series premiere: Rebellious teen Dylan Blake (Karis Cameron) works to unravel the truth behind her father’s disappearance while working as a hospital volunteer.

• FX
    Justified

Final season premiere: Raylan preps Ava for informing on Boyd, while working to turn Dewey Crowe against him. (Read preview.)

• TBS
    Ground Floor

Brody discovers Jenny never wants to get married! And that she doesn’t like musicals! Meanwhile, Mansfield pawns his wife off on Threepeat.

1. Jess says:

The Flash
    Switched At Birth

2. Anonymous says:

President Obama will try claim credit for the economy and then switch to his main theme of the rich are bad and should be tax more so that the poor will be richer. Typical Socialist core message and philosophy.

3. kirads09 says:

The Flash. Dominic and Wentworth together again. Seems to be where many Prison Break Alums are ending up. :-)

4. Rick Katze says:

The Flash
    As for the fantasy that will unfortunately be shown on most of the networks, instead of some good TV watching, I will pass. I suspect that if the “fantasy” were only shown on one network, rotated every 4 years to equally distribute the paid, and had to compete against original programming on other channels, it would be cancelled after one showing (I distinguish not who is making the speech.)

5. Jane says:

Supernatural and Justified

6. Justin says:

The Flash
    Cougartown
    Parks and Recreation

7. Lyn says:

I’ll watch IDIOTEST on Game Show Network as opposed to idiot display on SOTU.

8. Maddy says:

Thank God for Supernatural!!

9. J says:

To those of you who saw a picture of the president and couldn’t resist commenting on how horrible he is: Why would you even read an article telling you what to watch? Isn’t Fox News the only channel that’s ever on your television?

• Lyn says:

Some of us [not your sort obviously] don’t just look at the pictures. We actually read the text.

• Katherine215 says:

Somehow, I doubt reading comprehension is strong suit of the Fox News crowd…

• Drew says:

Where do you get your news? I mean, if you are going to imply that people are stupid if they watch Fox News, you should give an example of someplace better.

• Dennis says:

Obama is a horrible president, he’s divided the nation more than any other, he abuses his power. He’s the Paris Hilton of presidents. Fox news basically reports news from the perspective of the Right while CNN does the same but from the left. MSNBC is extreme left and incredibly nutty.

• Drew says:

Aren’t the “you only watch Fox News” comments kinda played at this point? Anyone with one out of the five senses functioning knows that Obama’s administration is embarrassing. Many of us don’t have cable. I don’t even know the last time I saw Fox News and I certainly don’t get my news from them. If you want to say that anyone who disagrees with your point of view is stupid, you’re going to have to make a better case than some tired reference to a news channel. Defend your man if you think he’s worth defending.
      But at least you didn’t say “Faux News”. Bonus points to you for that

• lechatnoir says:

Faux-news new’s material is all over youtube , so don’t act as if a-you don’t watch those videos b-do not read articles about fox . You get your news from the Tea Party Gazette .

• Drew says:

You know how you can tell that you’re an uninformed person who is trying to act superior to everyone else? Because you’re trying to insult people without having anything of substance to say. You’re making vague remarks because it’s what your overlords have told you to say, but you really don’t know anything. You don’t know why Fox News is bad, you just know that it is. You don’t know what the Tea Party are all about, but you know that they’re wrong.
          No, I don’t watch the videos on YouTube. Yeah, I read an article here and there, probably as much (or less) than I do from more liberal outlets. But I’m smart enough to know that whether I’m watching a news channel or my local nightly news, it’s all biased and I will have to look into the facts myself if I want to know the truth. See, I do my homework before running my mouth off. You should try it sometime.

• Really? says:

Well, where do you get your news from? I read a newspaper–wow, that’s a shocker. Something tells me, you barely can read–you enjoy throwing out your little “sound bites” like the adults do–sadly, that’s ALL you are doing. Can’t fix stupid sweetie, come back when you get smarter……

10. Joey Padron says:

The Flash, check out Open Heart, Ground Floor, and The Tonight Show. watch Parks and Rec online tomorrow.

11. wrstlgirl says:

JUSTIFIED!!!!! And The Flash, Supernatural. But JUSTIFIED!!!! :-) :-)

12. Maryann says:

The Flash
    Supernatural
    Justified

13. Eric7740 says:

Pretty Little Liars
    The Flash
    RHOBH

14. Ellinas1978 says:

With so many news channels it’s time to move the State of the Union only to those. Don’t preempt prime time TV.

• Katherine215 says:

Not everyone can afford to pay for television. The address should be free to watch for anyone interested. I think we can all manage without network tv for one evening…

15. brandydanforth81 says:

Switched at Birth
    PLL

16. Jared says:

The Flash
    Pretty Little Liars
    Haves and Have Nots

17. herman1959 says:

The Flash (!)
    State of the Union Address

18. Journey_95 says:

couldn’t care less about Obama
    I’m only looking forward to Justified!

19. sarah j says:

Flash
    PLL

20. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

JUSTIFIED……I’ve seen it on and off but did watched the last 2 seasons so can’t wait to see if Raylan can finally take down his ex pal Boyd!

21. Drew says:

The Flash and Supernatural for me… Though I am curious to see if they turn the State of the Union Address into a variety show this year. Obama can do his normal comedy routine. Then James Taylor can perform “You’ve Got a Friend”, and then John Kerry can come out and give the nation a great big hug. If there’s time, maybe they can interview Biden and see what kind of interesting things he has to say. That’s always fun.

22. Paul says:

Would rather watch paint dry than watch State of the Union

23. Tracy says:

Obama with his lies and manipulations or Supernatural? SUPERNATURAL by a mile!

24. Glen Williams says:

Ky and vandy in basketball.

25. DER DER LOUD NOISES OBAMA LIES DER DER

lol moronic right wingers.

26. CK says:

SOTU to toast to another 2 years of BO while the haters seethe.

• Lucifer says:

Here we have another word so overused that it is misused. A “hater” is someone who dislikes a person for little to no reason aside from wanting to knock them for being successful, a more twisted form of jealousy. People disliking President Obama are not “haters” anymore than people who dislike any other president based on their actions, or lack thereof.