What to Watch Tonight

Bones Finale, Conan Welcomes Arrow, Flash and Supergirl, Seth Meyers Goes Live and More

• Crackle
    Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

Season 8 finale: The Emmy-nominated chat show concludes its eighth go-round with Last Week Tonight‘s John Oliver. (Previously renewed.)

• BBC America
    Thirteen

Miniseries finale (75 minutes): Ivy faces her past in an effort to save Phoebe; Carne and Merchant put their lives in jeopardy by underestimating Mark White.

• AMC
    Pretty Woman

The basic cable network honors the late Garry Marshall with back-to-back airings of his iconic 1990 film starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.

• PBS, CBS, NBC, ABC and others
    Republican National Convention

Night 4 speakers include nominee Donald Trump — preceded by Rep. Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee, Gov. Mary Fallin of Oklahoma, Gov. Rick Scott of Florida, RNC chairperson Reince Priebus and Ivanka Trump.

• NBC
    Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge

Season 1 finale (two episodes): The top six teams compete in the toughest course yet in an effort to secure the title of Spartan Champion. (Not yet renewed.)

• Fox
    Bones

Season 11 finale: A fan-favorite guest star makes an unexpected return as the team attempts to track down The Puppeteer; Brennan’s dad (Ryan O’Neal) returns. (View final season poster.)

• The CW
    Beauty and the Beast

Cat discovers that Vincent’s partner (90210‘s AnnaLynne McCord) on an undercover op is an assassin.

• ABC
    Greatest Hits

Alessia Cara covers U2, Little Big Town salutes Oasis and Bonnie Raitt duets with Andra Day. Plus, Boyz II Men and Seal perform hits from 1990-’95.

• TBS
    Conan

O’Brien’s second San Diego Comic-Con installment is set to include Arrow‘s Stephen Amell, The Flash‘s Grant Gustin and Supergirl‘s Melissa Benoist.

• NBC
    Late Night With Seth Meyers

Meyers goes live, presumably to take a “Closer Look” at Trump’s RNC speech; guests include SNL‘s Leslie Jones and chef Carlo Mirarchi.

1. Sarah says:

Bones!!!

2. auntiemm says:

Fan favorite on Bones? So Zack is back and the presumed bad guy.? I stopped watching regularly (didn’t care for the Pelant storyline) but was looking forward to the final season as closure. If Zack is the killer I’ll stick to the recaps.

3. Nancy says:

Yeah Bones!
    If Zach is back, he better be a good guy! Sweets knew Zach wasn’t a killer!

4. Barbara John says:

Bones.

5. Bwhit says:

I’m definetly going to catch Conan, I love his Comic Con week!

6. Dan the critic says:

Big Brother

7. brandydanforth81 says:

BatB

8. Joey Padron says:

SyFy’s comic con show, Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll, and The Tonight Show. DVR Conan.

9. kmw says:

Bones!!!! Still hope the killer isn’t Zack, it would be very disappointing if its him

10. wrstlgirl says:

OMG!! Someone’s trying to kill Vincent, LOL!!! Sigh….. Think I’ll pass on BaTB this week so just Big Brother for me.

11. Gerald says:

That is an episode of Conan I will be watching for sure.
    I’ll also enjoy Seth Meyers live “Closer Look”
    And I’ll watch Big Brother. Hopefully Vanessa err Tiffany goes home.

• wrstlgirl says:

If she wins Battle Back I’ll be so p*ssed. I need her off my TV screen. She grates on my last nerve :-) And also, Za and Michelle contribute absolutely nothing to this game. It’s like Michelle doesn’t even exist, lol.

12. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

Queen of the South
    Bones
    TMZ and TMZ Sports

13. John NYC says:

Bones’ serial killer arcs have always been my least favorite with their endless banality. Pelant was just excruciating.

• kmw says:

At least this one is scary and has been written better and really with only 12 episodes left how long will he be on? Not more than one or two more at most. If not Zack it should be someone from first season. @skrable2 interesting suggestion about Dr. Goodman but the man doesn’t look very big and Goodman is a big man. Its been a long while since Brennan has been in real jeopardy( Pelant was never a physical threat to her) and its her feelings( or her ” gut” if you will) that leads to all of this. Should be good

• skrable2 says:

I’m saying the man we see in the promo is part of a dream Brennan is having as she has become more preoccupied by the case.

Think about it for a minute: if the killer was really going to be Zach, would they make it so obvious in the promo?

• kmw says:

You are probably right about Zack and maybe its Goodman but I still think he is too big based on his appearance at the end of episode 13. I would hate it if was Goodman too because I liked his relationship to Brennan as well

14. skrable2 says:

It looks like Zach in the promo, but it also looks like an exaggerated scene of this Puppeteer, which makes me believe that this is a “nightmare” Brennan is having … as alluded to in the episode title. Maybe it’s a subconscious sign to her that she needs Zach’s help.

My wild guess is Dr Goodman will be the puppeteer

15. LAwoman says:

Thirteen
    Sex and Drugs
    Comedians in Cars

16. Dave says:

Why does it have 8:00 for convention on several stations and also shows on ABC and NBC at same time? Is the networks’ coverage not at 10:00 as it was the past 3 nights?

17. demographically insignificant says:

Long time Bones fan here. Can someone from TVLine.com cut back on your aggressive advertising. I was trying to read a story about Bones when the advertisement burst open and spread out forcing the article down the page. It gets really annoying when that happens.

I will be watching Bones tonight because its the season finale and DB directed it.

18. haldrey says: