What to Watch Tonight

Black Sails Finale, the Best of NCIS' Bishop, Moses and More

• USA Network
    NCIS Marathon

Through 3 am | Settle in for a full day of Bishop-centric episodes, beginning with her “controversial” Season 11 arrival to the team.

• Discovery Family
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Season 6 premiere (one hour): The Mane Six attend the Crystalling of Cadence and Shining Armor’s new baby — but must save the Crystal Empire from an eternal winter.

• ABC
    30 for 30

On the 30th anniversary of the Chicago Bears’ Super Bowl XX win, this documentary chronicles highlights and lowlights of the team’s history.

• CBS
    NCAA Basketball Championship

The No. 1-seeded Oregon Ducks go up against No. 2 Oklahoma Sooners. (A second game airs at 8:30).

• ABC
    The Ten Commandments

As is tradition, the Alphabet Net celebrates Easter with the 1956 religious classic, starring Charlton Heston and Yul Brynner.

• Lifetime
    The Perfect Daughter

After finding his daughter (Mom’s Sadie Calvano) confused and drunk one night, Martin (Brady Smith, Parks and Recreation) overreacts and puts a wedge between their once-idyllic relationship.

• Nickelodeon
    School of Rock

Principal Mullins installs surveillance cameras in all the classrooms (uh, creepy), thus jeopardizing the band’s secret.

• Starz
    Black Sails

Season 3 finale: Rogers and his forces come for the pirates; Rackham and Bonny face impossible odds; Silver demands answers from Flint. (Renewed.)

• Esquire
    Beowulf

Beowulf and Elvina share a private moment together, but Elvina is forced to reveal a dark secret when danger strikes.

• NBC
    Saturday Night Live

Repeat to Revisit: Relive Melissa McCarthy’s four-and-one-sixteenth hosting gig, with musical guest Kanye West.

1. Pickle8182 says:

There is no best of Bishop on NCIS. She’s a terrible actress and doesn’t fit the part at all. Disappointing casting and should have been switched early on.

• I was going to say the same thing. The best of what?

• QYW says:

Oh, give it a rest. Bishop has been on the show for around three years now. USA has given the “best” of NCIS shows to everyone–so why not Bishop? Boo-hoo, for you–all the stuff going on in the world, and this gets you upset? Wow–shallow much? For the record, like someone else said below–I like Bishop and I like how Gibbs is mentoring her and how she fits into the show. Want some cheese to go with your continual whining??

• Kaya says:

Thank you. God, enough already,

• hahahahaha…well said, People really need to get over it and quit being so salty about Ziva leaving, it was HER choice. She clearly didn’t want to be involved anymore with NCIS. Get over it. Emily Wickersham is coming into her own. People seem to forget that she is HUMAN just like the rest of us. Quit being so f’n hateful, she’s just doing her job.

• Larc says:

I don’t dislike Emily Wickersham, but I do dislike very much her dishwater weak character on NCIS. Such people may be suited to do desk work there, but definitely not be qualified kickass field agents.

• jj says:

Disliking Emily Wickersham (and Bishop) has nothing to do with Cote de Pablo (and Ziva). Emily is a horrible actress and Bishop is a horrible character.

• Kathy says:

What you don’t seem to understand is that one can dislike Bishop without being a Ziva fanatic.
            I liked Ziva, especially after she’d been on the show for a while — I didn’t like her at all in the early part of season 3, but she grew on me. That said, she’s gone, and I’m fine with it. But I don’t like Bishop — she’s a weak character, was cut way too much slack in the beginning, and still doesn’t fit into the team — and she often gets screen time at the expense of the other characters (hmmm…I wonder if that factored into Weatherly’s departure?). She’s not convincing as a field agent at all. My husband doesn’t even want to watch any more — her presence is a complete turnoff. He thinks the rest of the team turned into pod people when she was added to the cast.
            So, to recap — not a Ziva diehard, and I still dislike Bishop.

• mazel tov says:

So says you. She is doing a decent job. Ziva was not Kate and she wasn’t supposed to be. Bishop is not supposed to be a clone of the Mossad assassin.

You can spell NCIS without using the letters Z, V & A.

2. Jack says:

After I watch season finale of black sails, Starz is going bye bye for a while

• drhenning says:

No interest in Outlander??? a terrific show… I do love Black Sails and tough to have to wait another year to see what happens…

3. Hellas13 says:

“A second game airs at 8:30”? Really that much respect for the Elite 8?

4. tomus225 says:

I like Bishop! There I said it. I liked her from day 1! I said that too! There IS Best of Bishop! I said that too! I like that Gibbs has a young one to mentor. I never thought having a Masad assassin on the “Team” was believable. But she played nice and Gibbs liked her, so that was nice. It’s ALL about GIBBS people when you gonna get that!

5. ninamags says:

The Ten Commandments!!!!!!!

Woohoo. Enjoy the heck out of this movie every time. Sometimes it is so campy and over-the-top. It’s great.

Lets take a shot every time somebody says “Moses, Moses!!” We’ll all be passed out by the second hour.

6. Tom says:

Don’t. Encourage. The. Bronies.

7. Red says:

Pretty lame Sat. fare. I picked up A Walk In The Woods at the Library instead.

8. HAP says:

I’ve got the Blu-ray of Steve Jobs, and I’ll probably watch an episode or two of TV’s best cop show Bosch. Although I enjoyed season one of Bosch, season two upped its game.

9. anonymous says:

The Ten Commandments most definitely it’s the best Easter tradition!!!!

10. jj says:

” the Best of NCIS’ Bishop”

That’s going to be short. There is NONE! Now if you were to say “The Worst of NCIS’ Bishop”. We will be here for weeks. Because it will be ALL.

11. tomus225 says:

Not all agents of any agency start off as kick ass prodigies. Tony work in police dept. Kate had been in the Secret Service, Gibbs in the Marines, Ziva in Mossad, Tim was an analyst at first ? I think, And timid – but he came into his own. Not everyone on a “Team” should have the same skill set, obviously Gibbs saw something in Bishop that he thought would benefit his team. I disagree that Emily is a poor actress.