Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Good Wife, Grey's, Gossip Girl, the Community Kiss and More
Got the Monday blahs? Let’s see if I can perk up the start of your week with a flurry of scoops, teases and sound bites from some of TV’s hottest shows and stars. READ MORE
Breaking: NBC Axes Law & Order: LA, The Event and Outsourced
Don’t try to tell anyone at The Event, Law & Order: L.A., and Outsourced that it’s silly to be scared of Friday the 13th: NBC cancelled all three shows today. READ MORE
Ratings: Bones Tops Time Slot As Grey's Anatomy Hits All-Time Low
With Grey’s Anatomy slipping 9 percent to an all-time low demo rating of 3.2, Fox’s Bones for the first time ever bested a fresh episode of the ABC medical drama in the coveted 18-49 demo, by holding steady with a 3.3.
And by matching its week-ago audience of 11 million viewers, Bones topped Grey’s … READ MORE
Fringe Vs. Outsourced: Only One Can Survive in the 'Renew Our Show' Tourney
Get yer “votin’ fingers” limbered up! It’s time for the final first-round matchup of the “Renew Our Show!” Sweet 16 Bracket Tournament. Today, our bout is between two shows that couldn’t be more different if they tried: Fox’s Friday night thriller Fringe takes on NBC’s Thursday night sitcom Outsourced, and their fates are in your hands! …READ MORE
Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Bones, Grey's Anatomy Desperate Housewives, and More!
Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? You can send any/all of the above to email@example.com
Question: Is there any truth to the rumor that Booth will be breaking up with Hannah in the Feb. 10 episode of Bones? Or is it possible that they might get engaged? Please tell me anything to calm my nerves before I die from anxiety! —Bee
Ausiello: I’m not commenting on what specifically goes down in the Feb. 10 episode, but I will say this: It’s my understanding that Katheryn Winnick will be making her final appearance as Hannah within the next two months. I give you permission to shoot the messenger a nice email of appreciation at firstname.lastname@example.org. (BTW, I hear the Feb. 10 episode is absolutely stellar.)
Question: Any Glee scoop involving Rachel’s love life? —Alyson
Ausiello: An unconfirmed rumor suggests that Lea Michele’s suddenly single alter ego will be getting some action soon. The twist? It won’t be with Finn or Puck. …READ MORE
NBC Sked Shakeup: Parenthood Moves, Parks and Rec Returns, and More!
NBC just announced a slew of midseason scheduling changes (in addition to a sixth season pickup for 30 Rock). Here’s the most important stuff.
· New superhero series The Cape will premiere with a two-hour episode on Sunday, Jan. 9 before moving into its regular Monday-9 p.m. time period the following week. Rookie drama The Event returns on Feb. 28.
· David E. Kelley’s latest legal drama, Harry’s Law, replaces ratings-challenged action thriller Chase Mondays at 10 p.m. beginning Jan. 17. Chase will relocate to Wednesdays-at-9, where it will lead into Law & Order: SVU (now at 10 p.m.).
· Parenthood will shift to Mondays at 10 p.m. (replacing Harry’s Law) beginning March 7.
· Law & Order: Los Angeles will assume Parenthood’s Tuesday perch beginning Feb. 8.
· As first reported by EW, the Peacock is going with an all-comedy lineup on Thursdays beginning Jan. 20. Community will continue to kick off the night at 8 p.m., followed by the new sitcom Perfect Couples at 8:30, The Office at 9, the return of Parks and Recreation (woo-hoo!) at 9:30, just-renewed 30 Rock at 10, and Outsourced at 10:30.
· The second season of The Marriage Ref will launch on Sunday, March 6, where it will lead into a new cycle of Celebrity Apprentice.
This story originally appeared on Movieline.com.