Exclusive

World of Dance Finale Sneak Peek: Can Les Twins 'Fight' for the Big Win?

Les Twins have bested many rivals and endured so much (including a wince-inducing injury last week) as they set their eyes on the World of Dance prize. But in tonight’s finale (NBC, 10/9c), they must turn to one of the highest powers to power through a final bout of insecurity.

As seen in the sneak peek below, as brothers Laurent and Larry Nicolas Bourgeois — the freshman competition’s Upper Division champion — ready to go up against 14-year-old soloist Eva Igo (repping the Junior Division) and Team Division titans Swing Latino, it’s going to take a very special heart to heart (or coeur à coeur) to give the duo the will to “fight” through their anxiety and make that final bid for the title and $1 million dollar prize.

Press play below to see who the twins turn to for that VIP pep talk, and then vote for who you think should be declared NBC’s first World of Dance champion.

1. Nate says:

The real answer was Keone and Mari, but they got eliminated last week so that the judges could overpraise a mediocre Les Twins routine again…

• G says:

Thank you! I thought it was just me. After ten years of watching SYTYCD I like to think I know what good dancing look like. The twins leave me utterly cold. Keone and Mari have such charisma, creativity and emotion in dances that are executed flawlessly. Hoping for Swing Latino win, just because they came from nothing and have come so far.

• Guy says:

OMG YES. Thank you. The judges have a clear bias for Les Twins, and while they’re technically great, they don’t have the storytelling ability that Keone and Mari had. They should’ve won this whole thing, in my opinion too.

• Jake says:

They got eliminated bcoz a judge scored it 99 – 90. 9 point difference is JLo really knows how to judge or just doesnt like Asians? Samething with Kinjaz unfirtunate for them JLo knows swing latino, she dance with them in 2013 & 2015 so whatdo you expect.

2. Jimmy says:

Les Twins would’ve won the show if one wasn’t injured. I don’t think their dance, with one injured, was better than their competitors. They should’ve lost in the semis.

I also don’t think swing latinos should’ve made it to the finals. I thought the Kinjaz were better. I think JLo’s roots swayed her a little in her judging. But Neo also picked swing latinos over Kinjaz.

I wanted Fikshun to win. But he seemed to have an agenda. It appears he wanted to show that emotion was more important to dance than the moves. Fikshun has better moves but didn’t really use it too much. I think Les Twins pulled out all the stops which is why one had an injury.

• Jimmy says:

I also think, Derek’s disagreeing with Neyo about Kinjaz may have pushed Neyo to score swing latinos higher than he would have to prove a point.

3. Guy says:

Honestly, out of these three, I’m weirdly more impressed with Eva Igo. I love her dancing but I also love her storytelling. Swing Latino is like a smorgasbord mess most of the time, and Les Twins are amazing but I don’t feel their storytelling is up to par with Eva Igo’s.

But Les Twins are gonna win.

• Jimmy says:

I’m pulling for Eva Igo too. Both of the girls’ solos were underwhelming in the semis. But they were sensational prior to that and they both deserved to be in the semis. Eva was slightly better in the semis.

4. chellemabelle says:

Would be one of my favorite shows, but I just cannot stand how Jennifer Lopez makes everything about her and not about the contestants (American Idol Pt 2). Especially with dance, I do not want a cut-away to the judges and miss something on-stage. GRRRR. However, I was very pleasantly surprised by Derek Hough.

5. Maria Betancourt says:

Les twins are the epitome od dance. They are more versatile and talented. They do what others do, but they do it better.
    This should be a landslide win. These guys have been dancing all their lives and are self taught. Let’s get real, they have no competition, they are way ahead of any
    competitor. Just give them the million.

6. Lia says:

Eva Igo is a gymnast not a dancer …..

7. Pernitha Hearne says:

I like all three of these dancers.But there is something special about less twins that I look at their dances over and over.I love Eva and there is something special about her but I still think it is at a development stage.I feel it will break ot with more maturity.The swing latin dancers are great.I think the other two acts are just a little better.

8. Makayla says:

I don’t think the les twins should win

9. Maria Betancourt says:

Than don’t think!

10. Dee Metheny says:

Les twins should have been kicked off last week! If a track star gets hurt, they can’t go out in a wheelchair! If a singer loses their voice they can’t go out and do sign language! Send them home!!!!

11. Ash says:

Les Twins are the best hands down! Eva is good for her age and Swing Latino was not better than the Kinjas! Eva is not dancing she is just doing tricks. Les Twins are the best of the best they came from a poor background and worked hard to get where they are now! Les Twins to me are the winners without a doubt! They don’t need tricks or gimmicks like Eva and Swing Latino!!!!!

12. Christine Coats says:

Go Eva!!!! Amazing talent!!

13. Gary Matteson says:

I enjoyed the first part of the season, but then it was all about who Jennifer Lopez liked. It was apparent she was manipulating the scores with the differences between her and the other judges. One season is enough! It was obvious who was going to win half-way through the season.

• Jackie says:

I completely agree with you. I’ve always liked her until this show. Lopez made it very obvious who she wanted to win.

14. Kat says:

Boo should have been Eva

15. Maria Betancourt says:

Les wins!

16. Anna Maria Etienne says:

I cannot understand how you can have 3 very different dancers compete against each other. It is like comparing apples to oranges. It would have been better if there were different categories e.g. Group vs single dancers Very Dissapointed.

17. Patrick Jernigan says:

I disagree with this outcome!!! I have watched every show and that little girl danced by her self every time… And the first song choice for her was the wrong song for her. She should have won this final!!!!! Once again they got it wrong, but thats the world of tv for you!!!!

18. Jackie says:

I’m so disappointed with the first season of World of Dance. I think Keone and Mari out danced Les Twins last week by leaps and bounds. It almost felt like the competition was rigged. Then tonight in the finale…seriously, what did Les Twins do that was so spectacular? It was almost like the Latino’s and Eva Igo didn’t need to dance like professionals, give it their all, and even more, or place their life’s at risk. All they needed to do was jerk around in a circle, and look at themselves in a mirrior with a few more jerks. You could tell from the look on Jennifer Lopez’s face both times before they even performed, they were going to win. Why watch another season? Very sad, and extremely disappointing! I visioned so much more.

19. CC Edge says:

I think Les Twins are talented, but, in my opinion there was no comparison between how outstanding the other two sets of dancers were. All throughout it seemed Les Twins were who the judges wanted to win. The season was outstanding, but, I am deeply disappointed in the finale. I really like two of the three judges and I was so excited for Derek to be a judge. Unfortunately I won’t watch next season after tonight’s show. Eva should have won, hands down,

20. Maggie says:

Very disappointing result. Eva, Keone & Mari, or Latinos should have won. I didn’t see much special in Les Twins’ performances.

21. Jake says:

Score for Keone & Mari and Les Twins was close except for J-Lo who Is too bias. 100-99 and 95-95 for the other 2 judges but J-Lo score it 99-100. 9 point difference wow!!!

• Lee says:

Les Twins are good for what they do, but should not have even been in the finale, much less win. They just came out and did street robot every single time. So many others were so much more dynamic and talented with more technical and impressive dancing. I was extremely let down with the judging process and the credibility of the show.

22. yaremis villar alcaraz says:

les twins are far to be the winners they were really mediocre and their performances weird and bored but since the start they were the great winners, that was known keoni and marie or eva igo are the really winners they danced and gave show not these brothers who had the confidence of be the jlopez preference since the first deliver off the season, derek i would like more strength from you , you had the correct score but nobody listen you, you were right in your decisions its a shame jlo was in charge