How I Met Your Mother Series Finale Spoilers

Hulu Adds HIMYM, NYPD Blue, White Collar, M*A*S*H, Dollhouse and Others

How I Met Your Mother, Burn Notice and the acclaimed Korean War dramedy M*A*S*H are among the series of which Hulu will now be streaming every episode, as part of a monster deal with 20th Century Fox Television Distribution.

Other series set to make their Hulu debut in the coming weeks include Raising Hope, White Collar, The Glades, Dollhouse, NYPD Blue, The Unit, Better Off Ted and Witches of East End.

Additionally, the complete libraries for Glee and Bones will finally be available on the streamer.

All told, Hulu is adding the following; *denotes Hulu debut:

Hit Comedies: How I Met Your Mother*, Raising Hope*, The Bernie Mac Show*, Better Off Ted*, Reba, Life in Pieces*

Long-Running Dramas: NYPD Blue*, Bones, Glee, Burn Notice*, White Collar, The Practice

Iconic Series: M*A*S*H*, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, St. Elsewhere, Hill Street Blues, The Bob Newhart Show

Also: The Unit*, Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23, The Grinder*, White Collar*, Saving Grace, Lie To Me*, Graceland*, Dollhouse*, Wilfred*, The Glades*, Saving Grace*, Legit*, Sirens*, Breakout Kings*, Witches of East End*, Legends*, Damien*

1. Marcie says:

Yay. Burn Notice

2. Blah says:

Does this mean they’re leaving Netflix?

• Jennifer says:

Ditto. Will they now be off Netflix? I have yet to see the last season of Bones and have been waiting for it to hit. Now it may not?!?!?

3. Shaun says:

Not necessarily means that they are leaving Netflix, there are few shows they have in common. Just got wait until Netflix’s August comes out.

4. Vee Bee says:

Holy cow, the entirety of M*A*S*H?? I may have just been convinced not to cancel Hulu.

5. Haz says:

Good I’ve been reluctant to cancel Netflix but I think it might be time. I bet a few of these shows will be pulled from Netflix if their contracts are almost up. Netflix is more concerned with original content and are losing shows left and right. Their original content is very hit or miss plus they are adding tons of content that require subtitles, mainly Spanish and Korean I believe. I do hope Hulu will have the rights to Psych very soon and does not attempt to follow the same path as Netflix.

6. Rich J says:

I’m excited, NYPD Blue has never been offered. M*A*S*H is a good get too. Put Doctor Who back too..

• Jim A. says:

NYPD Blue was on Amazon Prime for free for a couple years, then it disappeared and is now available for pay only on Prime. DirecTV customers have been enjoying NYPD Blue for the last couple years as they have run the entire series from start to finish. Right now they are at the start of season 10 of THE BEST SHOW OF ALL TIME! :) I record it every day and watch one episode every morning before I go to work…sure beats the news these days.

• The Carpooler says:

Totally agree. I watched it on Prime back in 2014-15. Went to start it over and it was gone. I may get Hulu just for this show. The theme, the characters, the stories. Amazing all around.

• ravynrobyn says:

BEST. DANG. SHOW. OF. ALL. TIME 🙌🙌🙌

• Iris says:

Best show of all times, yes. I also rewatch it whenever it’s on, and I can’t believe how well it held up. But it was back then, when networks still did what we call now “cable quality”.

7. Jeff Edsell says:

Oh, man, Better Off Ted was a great show, taken from us too soon. Can’t wait to watch that one again.

8. AnnieM says:

ST ELSEWHERE!!!!!! I’ve been waiting for what seems like forever to see that again. :-)

• Jim A. says:

Next we need to see ER being available somewhere. Right now the only places I can find it are on Amazon Prime ($20/season) or iTunes (same price as Prime). I’d love to watch ER from the beginning again.

• Jennifer says:

To my fellow ER junkie. Seasons 1-6 are being shown on POP (Dish channel 117). I forgot how much I loved this show.

• ToyCannon says:

Yes, but they won’t air seasons 7-15 even though they bought the rights for the entire series. Frustrating.

• Brandi says:

I am anxiously waiting the day we get to stream ER on Netflix, Hulu, or Prime. I don’t have cable TV of any kind. Cut the cord and just stream now. I used to watch reruns on DirectTV. I think it aired on the Soap network. I would love to watch ER from start to finish again. One of my all time fav shows.

9. ncmacasl says:

I hope they get ALL seasons of some of these “library” titles – especially those already on Hulu as 1 or 2 seasons, like St. Elsewhere (season only)

10. Coop says:

Unless HIMYM made a new ending, I’m not interested.

11. kmw says:

Sweet. Good shows coming and yea!!! to getting all the seasons of Bones

12. Joey Padron says:

Good shows that got added to Hulu!

13. John says:

Oh man, I wish Hulu was available in my country. Some of these titles are already being taken of Netflix’s catalog in Brazil and going to other streaming services, plus Hulu’s original shows are looking more interesting now than they ever were.

14. Chuck says:

Hope they’ll offer complete seasons of series like The Bob Newhart Show and St. Elsewhere, which have only been available up to whichever was the last season released on DVD. In St. Elsewhere’s case, only the first season has ever been available on DVD and streaming.

15. Lisa says:

Sweet! I’ve wanted to watch Burn Notice & White Collar. But not enough to pay for Netflix since I already pay for Hulu. Now I can watch both plus Raising Hope & Better Off Ted are good too. I might watch them again. But, no thanks to HIMYM ending sucked.

16. ToyCannon says:

I hope this means they will have all of the seasons of “St. Elsewhere” and not just season one. Now if they could please add “Picket Fences”, “E.R.”, “Murder She Wrote” and “Hill Street Blues”.

17. aaron says:

I need them to get some Murphy Brown! Designing Women! Grace Under Fire!

• Brandi says:

OMG Designing Women would be fantastic! I was so excited when they put Golden Girls on Hulu. DW would just make my whole month!

18. J says:

What about Castle? I’m so frustrated that it’s not streaming anywhere.

• Brandi says:

That is one I’d love to watch from start to finish again. Even though they muffed up that whole last season and ending. I missed about 2 seasons in the middle of it’s run, I’d like to watch it all over again.

19. Pia says:

When is this happening? Burn Notice is still not up.