Teen Wolf Spoilers Scott & Malia

Teen Wolf: Scott and Malia Kiss, Plus 24 Other Key Moments From the 6B Trailer

Teen Wolf fans, we need to talk.

MTV on Monday dropped the first official trailer for the show’s final 10 episodes, and while we’re excited by much of what it revealed — the returns of Jackson, Derek, Stiles and Ethan were all welcome surprises — there were a few moments that require a second look. And maybe a third and fourth while we’re at it.

Let’s start with the biggest one of all: Scott and Malia, sitting in a tree?! Teen Wolf is rarely subtle about its many ‘ships, but I have to admit, I did not see this coming. Sure, there’s a small time jump between the two halves of Season 6, but how much could their feelings have grown (and been formed, for that matter) in just a few months? And how will Stiles feel when he learns of his surprising development?

Honestly, I have no idea how I feel about this right now. Shall we put it to a vote?

Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, browse our gallery for 24 other must-discuss moments from the trailer — you can click here for direct access — and drop a comment below: Which one(s) made you gasp out loud?

1. Tamim says:

Stiles also has FBI on his chest. How far to you think he as risen in ranks? Just a very tiny trainee? Maybe Clarice Staling level?

2. Dominique says:

i’m so excited for the upcoming season! i know i shouldn’t be, given how many times this show has disappointed me, but i just can’t quit it.
    one thing tho; why does everyone keep saying that “one of the twins” is back? unless this is a dream sequence, it’s ethan. he’s alive, aiden isn’t. quite simple?

• Casey says:

All six seasons have been one big dream Greenberg is having. It’s why you never see him on the show, but only hear Coach yelling at him every now and then.

3. Jason says:

Stiles has Lydia, so I don’t think he would begrudge his two friends the chance to be happy together. Of course, that’s assuming this is a serious relationship, and not something more casual.

4. N says:

Wonders if Alison will show in a mention. Also Kira

• DL says:

Hahaha, for a second I was like, “Wait, what, Orphan Black?” It took me a moment to remember the departed characters. xD

5. Nicole says:

Don’t get me wrong I love Dylan O’Brien and Stiles, but when Derek came on screen I literally gasped. I did not see him returning but now im so excited. I know I probably wont get all the answers about what his character has been up to, but to get any closure for Derek Hale will make me happy. The last time he was on his character was seriously underused, i hope he goes out in a way he deserves.

6. Lisa says:

I think it was starting in 6A! It wasn’t overt but I think they were growing closer and really they each other’s best friend, since Stiles was gone. Also, since Stiles and Lydia became a thing, I’m sure it freed them from some guilt.

I hope it’s not a stupid dream sequence. If it is I hope they are still going in that direction.

7. Nope says:

Why would Stiles care about Scott and Lydia. Really the question should be does Malia still care about Stiles and Lydia considering that Stiles was her anchor last time we saw them.

8. Melissa says:

It’s a mistake they shouldn’t be together the one he truly loves is allison they should be bringing her back to life there is always away there meant to be together

9. Alex Jadiel says:

I am so excited for this last season, but I don’t want to see the last episode. This show has never disappointed me when it comes to developing the characters and moving the story in new ways. I hope one MTV asks for a Spin-Off starting with a new season, new town and new teenagers.

10. Jay says:

it’s kind of weird that Scott and Malia were paired up given that Malia and Stiles had a thing (or still has a thing, idk).

11. Savera says:

I always shipped Scott with Allison no matter what and always will.. Its so sad that crystal reed left the show.. I really miss her.. And Scott and malia is a big no no for me..

12. V says:

I was GASPING AND SCREAMING ALL THE TIME! I actually stopped watching the show in s5 (cause I thought it was boring) this new trailer gives me the motivation to catch up and fangirl the Sheet out of the show again!

13. S says:

To all the Stydia fans, my apologies in advance, but I have to say that I was really unhappy about Stiles and Lydia getting together. She spent way to much time ignoring how in love with her he was and took that for granted. She even dated Aiden who had very few redeeming qualities, if any.I just feel like she’s a little undeserving of the awesomeness that is Stiles. Malia was perfect for him though – as was shown by his evidence board and her textbook. They just fit. Plus, it would have been super cute if they both ended up with their “firsts”.

That said, I watch because I can’t quit this show. It’s going to suck when it’s all over.

14. morganders4 says:

I’ve actually been wanting this so bad.. I’m glad it will happen. I saw the video but wasn’t sure if it was them or not but was very much hoping so thank you Teen Wolf. Can’t wait to see this play out.

15. Maya Rodriguez says:

I don’t agree that Scott and Malia are together I mean Scott and Kira are perfect together and stiles and Malia are perfect together.