Fall TV Preview
Fall TV Photos 2017

TV Stars Go Back to Work: First Photos From Arrow, Once, Blindspot and More

Vacation is officially over for the stars of your favorite returning shows.

Many of broadcast’s biggest series, including Arrow, Once Upon a Time, Supergirl and Empire, are currently in production on their new seasons — and lucky for us, their casts and crews are giving fans a very early sneak peek via social media.

A few highlights from our back-to-work photo gallery (so far):

* A Danvers sisters hug on Supergirl

* Blindspot‘s picturesque jaunt to Venice, Italy

* A foreboding clue about Chicago Fire‘s season opener

* The Legends of Tomorrow goofing around on the Waverider

* Riverdale‘s skimpy wardrobe for Archie

Browse our gallery of back-to-work photos above (or click here for direct access), and then tell us in the comments: Which returning shows are you most excited to see this fall?

1. Tvlinefangirl says:

Some of these images seem cut off… is there something wrong?

• BM says:

I didn’t notice it but if they’re cut off maybe they did it because they would have given away spoilers otherwise?

2. Kevin Tran says:

A lot of Riverdale images from the cast and crew including a Madchen Amick’s smooch. Blindspot is shooting Season 3 in Venice, Italy?

3. Carlynn says:

Blue Bloods is the show i’m most excited for and Blindspot too

4. Ronnie says:

Okay, I’m a little worried. I did not see Luke Perry in that cast table read photo for Riverdale!!

• I’d be more worried if we DID see him! I mean, it’s a huge cliffhanger so if they showed him, I’d think maybe the showrunners are trying to trick us. Like, it was a dream sequence or something. The less info the better.
      Having said that, from a purely creative standpoint, it would be a shame if they didn’t kill him off. There is so much narrative potential in exploring how Archie copes without his father. If he’s totally fine, I’d feel really jipped. Like I’ve been on the edge of my seat for nothing. I will accept a coma or wheelchair though because at least it would provide good stories.

• ToyCannon says:

I’m hoping it was Luke Perry who took the photo of the table read.

5. Andrea says:

Well, I’m not bothering to watch Arrow until after the season opener. If Felicity’s dead, I’m not wasting my time with the show. I’m done with the fridging and Daddy Track Oliver makes me want to barf.

I do wonder what all the fanboys will find to whine about now, though, since the show will suck.

• ndixit says:

I might actually restart watching Arrow if Felicity is killed off, but I’m not moronic enough to get my hopes up that it would actually happen, so i don’t think you have anything to worry about.

6. grazelled says:

How cute are Lana/Regina and Lucy of OUAT…aww. Their picture gave me a big smile.

7. Vari says:

Loved the shots of Jennifer Morrison with Colin and Jared!! on-screen husband and son!